Do you have your dad's brain and your mom's looks, and vice versa?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thankfully (truly I am every day) other than a few strands of my beard on occasion I am not ginger, though it is a wonder I am not tanned from my computer screen.

I also appear to have inherited the ability to fiddle with technical things aspect of my makeup (father, his father, his grandfathers and further back still) rather than the compassion side of things (albeit backed by technical abilities there as well) which pretty much entirely skipped me (also a trait from my father's line by the sounds of things). Bonus/best of both worlds as far as I am concerned.

Looks wise I don't know what goes, nobody particularly noting a resemblance either way (granted I have long hair and long beard/look like a wild man of the woods so that is probably being polite, both have the same sub type of eyes, chin, cheekbones as well so no great chance for much variation there) and following some incidents* we don't ask me what child resembles what parent. My brother looks like my great grand father (mother's side) though; had a picture of him and but for the 1920s haircut I had to do a double take. My dad did give me annoyingly broad shoulders though. Height could have come from either line/both.

*turns out the heritability of earlobes is not something most are aware of, that and all babies look like the Michelin man to me.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...