Hardware Do you have 2 Nintendo Switch?

Jil.10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, any of you have 2 Nintendo Switch, one modded and one for online games, so legit? I was thinking to buy a new one for Mario Maker 2, but i'm not 100% sure... Any observation?

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have two, one for the warez stuff (Neon) and the other for legit stuff (Splatoon 2 Edition). In normally use the first for emulators and homebrew, and to test games before going to buy them (Yeah, I am one of those that like to support developers for real good work, you should do it too) I plan to leave the first one with multiboot taking Android as a priority when it's released, just for the games available in that OS.

Last edited by DSoryu,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah. One Switch for hax, one for online play. I know that emuMMC is "safe" but I just want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the units are entirely separate and there is no ban risk. It's just more convenient also, not having to deal with dualbooting and whatnot.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I sold my old ps4 that was getting all dusty and bought a second switch , but not for playing online .
I will never pay for online , i bought the second one for travel .

ShigoNaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah. One Switch for hax, one for online play. I know that emuMMC is "safe" but I just want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the units are entirely separate and there is no ban risk. It's just more convenient also, not having to deal with dualbooting and whatnot.

That is why I bought another switch, because I did not fully understand what hacking the switch does. If you want to try your luck you can do what I did and buy just the main unit on ebay. Have to admit I feel really lucky that the unit was in such good condition and not banned.

Also technically I have 3, because wife needs one too when the switch was released.

Reactions: ELY_M
D

Deleted User

I still got my launch Switch with Firmware 1.0. Probably never gonna update the firmware.
My second switch is on Firmware 2.3.
I´m going to softmod this switch when the process becomes more userfriendly.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do as well it puts off a lot of panic of a ban if you keep your pirate/hack stuff on a separate console
TTgicgb.jpg
De84bGT.jpg
OIRap3m.jpg
C2vw9LY.jpg

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope, don't have that kind of money.
And I don't need a second one anyway because emunand is a thing.

leons09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I got 3.
1. Mario Odyssey Edition ( SX OS Emunand ) for myself, switch between OFW and CFW since it announced/no banned till now.
2. Neon Edition ( Patch model), for Family.
3. The brick one ( the last owner restore someone nand and it screwed ). I got it for a cheap price ( 30$ ) just for doing some L4T stuff and upcoming android .

Reactions: ELY_M

rob4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, one hacked and one unhacked with online access and digital games.
I use the hacked one to test the games before buying them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.