Hacking Discussion Do you care about emunand?

Are you interest in emunand

• Yes

Votes: 358 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 20.5%
  • possibly

Votes: 53 10.3%

• Total voters

Slim45

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe you should take your own advice? The results of the poll are not statistically significant at all. The only thing it shows is what the absolute number of people that want emunand is. In other words, not many people at all.
but the poll is only the people who have voted....

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Emunand is my most wanted still missing feature! Contrary with emunand on the 3ds, on Switch it makes more sense since Horizon haves a strong telemetry system and anything that you do can lead to a ban, The almost realistic perfect setup in a none banned console is to have an Emunand partition ALWAYS offline without internet connections set up for Cfw/Homebrew/Piracy and a 100% Clean Sysnand for legit purchased games and online play. If someone doesn't get this explanation and still thinks emunand is not necessary, He/her must be playing dumb and is already banned so he/she personally wouldn't benefit from it.

Reactions: jt_1258

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emunand is my most wanted still missing feature! Contrary with emunand on the 3ds, on Switch it makes more sense since Horizon haves a strong telemetry system and anything that you do can lead to a ban, The almost realistic perfect setup in a none banned console is to have an Emunand partition ALWAYS offline without internet connections set up for Cfw/Homebrew/Piracy and a 100% Clean Sysnand for legit purchased games and online play. If someone doesn't get this explanation and still thinks emunand is not necessary, He/her must be playing dumb and is already banned so he/she personally wouldn't benefit from it.
exactly. it's amazing how useful it would be

Reactions: JJTapia19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?