Hacking Do u use screen protectors for upper sceen? why?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
hi,
as i read in manual, they said to use one for touch screen.
but the protector set i bought was two piece so i put one on upper screen and since then, i see a thing on upper screen, i donno how to explain it, its like pushing your finger on an lcd screen.
is it dangerous for upper screen?
b.t.w. why would we use it for upper screen? do you?
nds.gif

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I'm a; must protect my DS Lite and keep it as new, clean, and fresh as possible freak.

And I also suggest you to reapply your screen protector.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
acually i had the problem if it indeed is the same problem, it looks kinda rainbowish and looks as if theres small amount of liquid trapped between the LCD screen and stock screen shield or you get the same effect if you press on your LCD screen. seemed to me like a DS problem for me oddly my upper screen started doing that after i cleaned it with a cloth and never went away. if i played my ds more it seemed to spread as it heated and went away when cooled got quite annoying and had to dismantle my DS and basicly i fixed it by folding and cutting a post it note and placing it between the metal (hidden part of screen) and the DS case (theres tape so it helped) anyhow i posted something about it in Maxconsole but seemed i was the only one with a DS like that at the time. got a second ds lite, pawned my first one to a friend but he never complained or had problems since my fix heh so i'm guessing it worked out.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why u called me freak?

He didn't
sleep.gif
Read it again.

When I first applied my Hori protectors on the top screen, there was a similar effect, as if there was liquid in the centre of the screen which made it blotch there. The way I prevented this was to (my first DSL had a curved top screen) straighten the screen and apply very slowly.

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I use it. Why? Because it comes in two
tongue.gif

I guess, top screen could get scratched too if you aren't careful enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Hello, my friend. +1