Do Sony themselves make any good games?

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by CeeDee, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Spiky!

Mar 27, 2012
    France
    I read what you said perfectly what are you talking about ?
    What I contested was the "most of those bought up studios now also develop for Nintendo or Microsoft" part. Which is just false.
    But if you don't read my post properly it's hard to realize it I guess. :P

2. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    Sorry, not sorry but these are a couple of the dumbest comments I've seen today from all of the sites I visit. Not saying YOU'RE dumb, but those comments are. Where do you get your information from? You're obviously a 100% Nintendo fanboy, and that's fine I guess. But stop grasping at straws to try to make some sort of statement. I'm not even certain if you're actually serious, or if you're trolling. If the latter... I guess you got me.

3. gudenau

gudenau Largely ignored

GBAtemp Patron
    gudenau is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 7, 2010
    United States
    /dev/random
    You know that isn't what I meant by that right?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I honestly don't care about the MS and Sony stuff and I also think the Wii U is the best console. The Gamepad is amazing, it's a good size (a tad small if anything), is more comfortable because it's wider and it has a touch screen. It's something that needs to happen with the next consoles.

4. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    You obviously do, or you wouldn't have started the thread asking about Sony games. LoL!!!! The parts I was referring to being dumb are the only selling because of super computers, gore fests, and copying Nintendo comments.

One thing I will agree with you on, I also loved the WIi U. Very much. I don't own a Switch...yet. No reason when there's only 3 games I'd play on it right now. But I still play my Wii U quite often.

5. gudenau

gudenau Largely ignored

GBAtemp Patron
    gudenau is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 7, 2010
    United States
    /dev/random
    I didn't start this thread.

6. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    LMAO! So... I'll admit... that comment was one of the dumbest of the day. Haha.

HaloEliteLegend likes this.