Hacking DO NOT UPDATE!

Micael de Mello

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good staff, I have a 2DS who was with the version 7.xx. It turns out that instead of upgrading the emuNand I updated the SysNand for 10.3.0-28U version. I do not have a backup of the previous version as at the same time my notebook was formatted and lost backup. What can I do now? Please I beg for help.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Good staff, I have a 2DS who was with the version 7.xx. It turns out that instead of upgrading the emuNand I updated the SysNand for 10.3.0-28U version. I do not have a backup of the previous version as at the same time my notebook was formatted and lost backup. What can I do now? Please I beg for help.

All you can do for now is wait for memchunkhax2 to be developed and released, so that you can use other tools in order to downgrade/hack your 3DS. If you had asked a week ago, we would've said you're completely screwed/out of luck, but a few days ago the possibility of a hack for 10.3 came out. It's just up to the developers to make it happen now.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well yeah. There's literally no reason to update sysNAND past 9.2. Full control over the system, and there's no loss of compatibility in games (via emuNAND).

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know,I install rxtools,but I have tryed to update one time with my first 3ds and I breaked it...

This is why I don't know if I update or not.
You probably updated with the wrong cia pack or did not do it while in dev mode or you used Pasta CFW with firmlaunch on.

Micael de Mello

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
daxtsu, have a 3ds xl already updated in your sysnand, so bought the 2Ds. But I went to install the RxTools and just updating the SysNand by mistake. You can tell me some topic or site that I stay on top of these new discoveries of the release for 10.3? Thanks in advance.

controlepw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry, nothing at the moment but wait for memchunkhax2.

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to have to agree with Hackinformer on this one...
If your not on FW 9.2 or lower, we at team Hackinformer recommend updating to FW10.3 and staying there.
Your going to want to get access to the HBL as soon as you can...

D

Deleted-355425

I'm going to have to agree with Hackinformer on this one...
If your not on FW 9.2 or lower, we at team Hackinformer recommend updating to FW10.3 and staying there.
Your going to want to get access to the HBL as soon as you can...

what if you cannot get to 10.3 before 10.4 is released?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay