Gaming Do NOT update the Netflix channel!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I was checking the Shopping Channel today for new demos and I noticed there was an update for the Netflix Channel. I don't know when it came out, but it must not be a mandatory update, because I was never prompted.

Anyway, I figured why not? After updating I launched the channel and it is extremely laggy! Just pressing up/down seems to be too much for it.

Installing a backup wad of the channel didn't work, but I restored my NAND and Netflix is running great again. I like the old layout better too.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used Netflix for the first time no less than a month ago, and I've been using it daily. Nothing's wrong with internet connection, lag, or gui for me...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used Netflix for the first time no less than a month ago, and I've been using it daily. Nothing's wrong with internet connection, lag, or gui for me...
You probably don't notice it because you haven't used the old channel.
That's right, I haven't used the old one.
But there is no lag at all for me, nor have I had a dropped connection.

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm his findings. This new channel is super lag. I'm going to try and restore the old channel somehow. There's a new "For Kids" button in the top left corner that has nothing but kids shows. Pretty useful is you show your kids how to use Netflix and don't want them watching "The Walking Dead".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o