Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

Eduardolicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frig i'm an idiot. uploaded all my savegames i wanted to backup to psn last week in preparation for my sd2vita to arrive. it showed up and i set it up, and now this activation nonsense wont let me get my saves back even if i get VPKs of my games instead of downloading them from psn

well this sucks lol. guess ill just sit and not use my vita til this is sorted out

Advanced User

Trophies
XP
Country
frig i'm an idiot. uploaded all my savegames i wanted to backup to psn last week in preparation for my sd2vita to arrive. it showed up and i set it up, and now this activation nonsense wont let me get my saves back even if i get VPKs of my games instead of downloading them from psn

well this sucks lol. guess ill just sit and not use my vita til this is sorted out

Yeah, you know you could simply have backed up the entire save folder via USB (or ftp): ux0:user/00/savedata/

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be a total newb. I just recently got 2 PS Vitas. One is a newer model with 3.65 and the other is an old model with 3.60 with the purpose of running Henkaku as soon as my memory card comes in. The 3.65 is activated. Now I'm going to assume that activation targets specifically the ID of that console. Would it be safe to assume that I can't just move certain files from one PSV to the other in order to make it look like its activated?

Nekomaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you think this thread would have been this popular if we could trade act.dat like clap? The file is based on a device-specific IPDS. At the moment we're unable to generate it because of either an extra code block on 3.65 or a new SHA-HMAC1 key generation method.

Last edited by Nekomaru,
Reactions: Raverrevolution

kankuro33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if i go on OFW vita and wants to download games on it can i do that? i mean after i get deactivated on the hacked one?
anyone with 2 vitas one hacked and the other non hacked and got deactivated on the hacked one still able to download and buy games on the non hacked one?

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.60 with enso, activated: can I redownload a mini for adrenaline v4? (im a nub)
You can not go on PSN for any reason or you will be deactivated. You should be able to use ePSP Bubble Installer instead if already activated. Make sure to backup your activation files before messing around in any way.

Reactions: KiiWii

natron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the vpk just can't get adrenaline to boot it's giving me a co- error is there a certain process I need for it to work also that act.dat file from that vpk is 0 bytes so I'm not really sure if it does activate the vita the base game for adrenaline easy installer does not boot

AcId_MaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the vpk just can't get adrenaline to boot it's giving me a co- error is there a certain process I need for it to work also that act.dat file from that vpk is 0 bytes so I'm not really sure if it does activate the vita the base game for adrenaline easy installer does not boot
You said the same thing on Reddit. do a system restore and try again . I used the activater vpk on 2 vitas now and both worked and are activated And installed bubble from NEWEST adrenaline easy installer 1.15! . the author of this vpk is amazing seeing that his plugin spoofs psvcid . this is like the same thing you can do on ps3 to unbanned.

Last edited by AcId_MaX,

Nekomaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR VITA AND GET adrenaline working again!!!!!

http://daxhordes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=10963

psn Will not work trophies will not work. Will need to adjust your settings back to English if you don't speak Spanish
Stupid question - they write it makes a backup of the current user and replaces him with the activated one. So if I install it I can't access my current Vita saves unless I restore the backup, correct? And by restoring the generated act.dat is rendered unfunctional? Better to be safe than sorry...

natron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys think we can use account switcher with this vpk to activate as the only thing missing now is PS4 remote play

Imhullu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere that this activation issue affects my ability to access PSN at all, including transferring content from the PS3. If this is the case, does that mean I can no longer redeem codes on PSN in any way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol