Hacking E-80558325 problems

GothicIII

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

Im running PSTV on 3.60 with enso and tai-10. I have a ton digital bought PSV games since I own 2 Vitas. My PSTV was activated and I could run games but it seems it was forcly deactivated when I tried to install the PSV-SD adapter.

I installed some games I backuped with one of the Vitas which are on 3.67 with QCMA and when I try to run them, I get the error "Please activate your license in Settings->PSN". When I try that, I get the error E-80558325. Then I installed the renpdrm and restore kernel plugins. After that the activation was successful but when I try to run one of the installed games I get the "E-80558325" error again. Strangely adrenaline is working fine.

What can I do? I don't want to play online and I dont't care about Trophy syncing etc. with the PSTV but it would be nice to get the backuped games running for multiplayer without downloading them from internet.

Is there a plugin or software/whatever to get those backups running? Like removing the games license checks or similar. I don't need a tut I just need some hints into the right direction, please.

EDIT: It seems that all bought games are working except for games with psplus license. Anything I can do? The PSPlus subscription is active and won't run out soon.

Last edited by GothicIII,

GothicIII

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes I know. After hours of reading posts I solved everything.
So after the act.dat is disabled by sony there is no other way than to use renpdrm forever. I didn't know this I thought it is only neccessary to activate the vita. But it is a hook-process which patches the kernel to accept the broken act.dat.
The PSPlus subscription cannot be refreshed and when your "old" (before sony changed things in mid-2017) license expired you must use nonpdrm to remove the crack the psplus license and get the games working. Else you get the "E-80558325"-message.

So the whole time that was the problem. I changed the password from my main account and the pstv cannot log in anymore. I hope this will prevent a ban in future.

I am really surprised why there is no faq to answer such questions. It took me many hours to find this out.

So:

CMA Backups working? Check with working saves
Bought games working? Check
PSPlus games working? Check
PSTV unlogged from PSN? Check

Im happy now. Mission accomplished.

Last edited by GothicIII,

Octopuscalvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have just bought a game from pan but failed to download.
I'm still confusing the concept about the activation.
Well I need backup the act.dat, should i delete it and activate once more psn and got it be downloaded?

Thanks first, I am trying to keep my PSV can playing PSP with some new game bought from psn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk