Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to download any free game or demo from ps store and you should get the same error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So as we can see in php script example here https://vitadevwiki.com/vita/Act.dat Vita Activator and any others like epsp v3.1, fill http headers with data and trying to fetch act.dat from https://commerce.np.ac.playstation.net/cap.m
But by some reason get reply with code that is corresponding to invalid IDPS.
if (strncmp(hdr_val, "NG; reason=24", 13) == 0)
succ = ACTIVATE_INVALID_IDPS;
As we all use spoof to 3.65 and real 3.65 vita activate no problem, I suppose we got bans...
I got the same error no real loss for me of not able to download from PSN online game I hardly use it. I guess it is one of the risk of having free stuff on the console. I play toukiden only on steam that was the only game I usually played online when I was away from my pc had to start over but oh well now I got a better char than on the vita

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me neither because this same psn account is use on my niece ps4 and I can download perfectly from there I think it is a issue whit the keys we use for spoof and acess psn for downloading stuff

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
me neither because this same psn account is use on my niece ps4 and I can download perfectly from there I think it is a issue whit the keys we use for spoof and acess psn for downloading stuff
But as i said before, you can deactivate spoof, and you'll still be able to connect to PSN... i think it's Enso who modified something into FW ...

I also tried to create an other account, and same prob ...

It's a hardware issue ...

Last edited by MeteK,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But as i said before, you can deactivate spoof, and you'll still be able to connect to PSN... i think it's Enso who modified something into FW ...

I also tried to create an other account, and same prob ...

It's a hardware issue ...
People on henkaku are having the same issue. So its not enso... People keep blaming it, but this was happening before enso released...

Reactions: SKGleba

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think it's a banwave too, cause OP said
EDIT1: You can play online games, just can't activate/download.
If it was a ban it would be impossible to play online.

Edit : Some people are asking themselves if it isn't linked to PS4 modchip and the way it is supposed to work. Changing activation method to block it ?! Since all Sony devices are using same activation method... it could explain why PSVita is concerned too.

Last edited by Kleyon,

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's a banwave too, cause OP said

If it was a ban it would be impossible to play online.

Edit : Some people are asking themselves if it isn't linked to PS4 modchip and the way it is supposed to work. Changing activation method to block it ?! Since all Sony devices are using same activation method... it could explain why PSVita is concerned too.
now you got me thinkin maybe this has nothing to do whit enso maybe they are modifing the way of how psn brought content is activated since that ps4 modchip allow to duplicate the activation of psn titles and content

Reactions: Kleyon

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why would you deactivate a Vita? I genuinely have no idea what it entails.
Thanks in advance.
If you sell it for example and want to unlink it from your Sony account ?! Except this ? Absolutely no idea !
now you got me thinkin maybe this has nothing to do whit enso maybe they are modifing the way of how psn brought content is activated since that ps4 modchip allow to duplicate the activation of psn titles and content
That's the idea, right... Don't know for sure if it's the case but it could be.

Last edited by Kleyon,

MavenAZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have wondered what has stopped Sony from deactivating ALL Vitas forcing them to reactive and update to block Henkaku and or spoofing. (When spoofing is not working again)

Could they do this claiming a security measure?

Last edited by MavenAZ,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, now I'm actually concerned here. I just tried installing a PS1 Classic title to my PS Vita through my PS3 and the exact same error popped up.
Its everyone that has a vita on a lower firmware. There's no bypass as I type this. We'll just have to wait and see what Yifan says. Everyone can stop panicking because if it ends up not being fixed everyone has to live with it. Not just a few people lol. I just wish I would have have listened to myself and wiped this new vita after getting the game saves for the guy I got it from and then activated it then.... I got it really early friday morning so I could have gotten around this thing...

Last edited by Lumince,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q