Do i need a new Card ?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Mastermark, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Mastermark
    OP

Mastermark Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2014
    Hi guys just brought my little one a DSI XL its been updated to 1.4.5e and i have a R4 gold card do i need a new card or can i update this card i will enclose a pic

Attached Files:

2. Acidflare

Acidflare HomeBrew Beta Tester

Aug 16, 2013
    Canada
    Nether World
    it says 3DS so I would guess it would be fine but the company website r4i-d.com is no longer in existence so maybe buying a new card would be best I would suggest the R4iDSN Teams R4i 3DS Gold this package comes with a 16GB Micro SDHC card. http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=332 it's a class 4 mSDHC cards I have this package myself and an ez-flash 3in1. Never had any problems with DS games on it but certain homebrew like DSLinux doesn't boot with this slot-1 card

3. Mastermark
    OP

Mastermark Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2014
    Thanks mate no wonder i could not find anything i will look into that now thanks

4. Mastermark
    OP

Mastermark Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2014
    Is this site outside UK

5. Acidflare

Aug 16, 2013
    Canada
    Nether World
    it's a china site but they ship all over the world

6. Acidflare

Aug 16, 2013
    Canada
    Nether World
    I bought my card roughly about 7 months ago I haven't had any problems with it. if you wish I can put together a package if you are going to be getting this card so that you can play movies as well as games

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice