Hacking Do Games on other regions work properly if you download them from Freeshop?

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Though games from other regions may not support your language. For example I can download a Japanese game but it's most likely not going to support English so I won't be able to play as I can't speak or read Japanese.

Reactions: nintenthUsiast2

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't fully recall, but some game saves cannot transfer between regions. I tried that with Strange Journey recently. Online may also be inaccessible if your device is not of the game's region.

Updating the game cannot occur when your region is not the same as the game.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't fully recall, but some game saves cannot transfer between regions. I tried that with Strange Journey recently. Online may also be inaccessible if your device is not of the game's region.

Updating the game cannot occur when your region is not the same as the game.
Untrue. The freeshop can download and install the update for the out of region games. Online play may not work though. Haven't tried. As for transferring saves? What? Who said anything about transferring a save? Saving works just fine with out of region titles. However yes transferring an existing save to a different region build of the game is often problematic...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Made in China is back to what it was in the 80s lol +1