Tomassi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

So, I'm new to this and I have bought a hacked Wii U running CBHC 1.6 and it came preloaded with dozens of games on there. My question is, if I wanted to add, say, the latest DLC to BoTW, or the DLC for Mario Kart 8 etc, how do I do that? Do I download via Wii U USB Helper and then just install via WUP installer, or is it more complicated than that? Apologies if there is a thread somewhere explaining this, but I couldn't find one...

Tomassi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No tutorial needed just download the dlc using wiiu usb download helper then install it exactly the same way you install games. Then just start the game as normal.

Cool, is that it?! I read another post that you had to change title keys and all sorts of things?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Tomassi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope that post was wrong no extra steps required.

Nope that is not needed as they are running cold boot haxchi.

That's great news! And, presumably I can connect the Wii U to the internet without fear of messing it up? I don't particularly need to if I'm honest, but just in case...

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry haven't done much with VC injection besides just setup up some GC games on my Wii U using Wii U USB helper. They worked perfectly.

Tomassi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry haven't done much with VC injection besides just setup up some GC games on my Wii U using Wii U USB helper. They worked perfectly.

Fair enough. My issue was I've tried to set up various Wii games on my Wii U but some of them black screened and I had to unplug the console. Just wondered why that may be.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough. My issue was I've tried to set up various Wii games on my Wii U but some of them black screened and I had to unplug the console. Just wondered why that may be.
It did that for me at first. Then I opened up and tested those same games on my vWii side with Nintendont. They worked there and when I tried on the Wii U side after that they seemed to load just fine.

Tomassi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It did that for me at first. Then I opened up and tested those same games on my vWii side with Nintendont. They worked there and when I tried on the Wii U side after that they seemed to load just fine.

yeah, I've not got into the hacking the vWii side yet, I just wanted to play VC injection games AND Wii U games all off the same HD, on the same menu so it's easier for the kids to play.

DurtyD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No tutorial needed just download the dlc using wiiu usb download helper then install it exactly the same way you install games. Then just start the game as normal.

for some reason, I keep getting an error that the install fails and is says something about DLC Requiring a sig patch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr