Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I'm tired of running around any info about DLC content. All everyone says is "turn on the wlan on your psp and download from the game menu" or sometihng like that.

Is there a way to download DLC content [for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, for example] as a file from the internet, and put it in the MS to make the game recognize it?

I couldn't find any DLC around the net, and I just can't use wlan connection on my psp. [no spot for it]
Any help? >:

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Normally, you just download the files off the Internet and put it in your save folder.
That's about it.

If you are asking where to get DLC, you're asking in the wrong forum.

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, ok, but at least it is POSSIBLE to download the DLCs without getting them direcly off the game's menu on the psp, right?

If it's just a save, and thecnically free, I didn't knew asking for it would be rule-breaking or something. O___o

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yanazake said:
Ok, ok, but at least it is POSSIBLE to download the DLCs without getting them direcly off the game's menu on the psp, right?

If it's just a save, and technically free, I didn't knew asking for it would be rule-breaking or something. O___o
Just because it might be free doesn't mean it can be freely distributed.

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So, summing up...

DLC content is free, but it isn't freely distributed. [meaning, hard to find]
This content can be downloaded from the game, or from the internet, using a computer. [right?]
It's a file [or a folder with lots of files] that goes into the save folder to be recognized by a game.

Sorry if I'm being annoying with this, but I just wished the game companies would make it EASIER to get for people who don't have easy acess to wifi points. >:

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
when u havent wlan ,give your save to an other people and he can download the quests to your save and give it back to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.