Gaming DK Jungle Climber

rob_da_bank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please help - got up to the level where you are in an ice cave thing - and gramps tells you about a new move you can do - where you grab a lever with both hands and it opens up a door - I'm there at that section now and can jump up and grab both handles and the door opens but because you can only get to it upside down i cant for the life of me work out how to get thru the trap door before it closes again because the door is above me and i'm facing the other way so DK jumps down and not up thru the door?? i got to the same stage with the jap vers and thought because the instructions were in japanese - i would leave it and wait for the english version but now ive found the instructions are so ambiguous that i can get up there to grab the lever but thats it...frustrating! Any help will be appreciated. Cheers

rob_da_bank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The very first set of levers in the game - where you jump up and grab with one hand...and then circle around and grab with yr other hand...which then opens up a trapdoor above you..the problem i'm having is i am facing away from the trapdoor so if let go to jump the door closes...and i can never get thru it in time...hope you can help

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you're talking about the first level in 2-2, then first hold onto both of the small purple things just under the lever, then jump up using the a button. That takes you high enough to reach that lever. Not sure if you are talking about that lever though. It is imo the first lever, but no gramps around just the banana alien
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E