Divinity Original sin 2 DE mods

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Nospire, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2018
    Brazil
    After some New try and error i got the void Knight classe to work, but the skills have no text pra description, but all work as intender, and i think u must have misses some step on the save transfer from the moded Pc save to the switch, after many tries, the only way i got to actavate the mods in park format is by using a moded Pc save as trigger. If u want to install the mods in Amy other way i must say that only cosmetic mods, or ther ones with no generated loot list, Will work.

U may also be using to many mods.

Last edited by Khalyus, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Kotomine Kirei

Kotomine Kirei GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    Can you explain more about where to place the unpacked mod and public folders?
    Do you place those folders in the game folder, or in a folder inside of that folder?

Khalyus likes this.
  3. lovac

lovac Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    I managed to get my own mod working:

"New User Can't post links" but just in case its the

Stealth - No Silly Bush Barrels or Rocks

"New User Can't post pictures" :toot:

I used this file structure inside /SXOS/titles/010027400CDC6000/romfs/Data/Public

This also applies to Atmosphere just change "SXOS" to "atmosphere"

its a simple enough mod that it should not affect anything else.

Last edited by lovac, Oct 24, 2019
    Philliyxx and Khalyus like this.
  4. Takeshi666

Takeshi666 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    did you have to unpack it. any other steps

5. vanraz86

vanraz86 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2019
    Greece
    Can anyone port a texture mod from the pc version? It looks horrendous in handheld, more so on TV.

6. lovac

lovac Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    No, just download manually make sure you have the correct path set and drop into the Folder, this mod is very simple and its been around since the game came out without having to update the actual mod itself, only the file path cause Definitive Edition changed the Data folder location.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted