Gaming Dissidia Countdown thread!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they dumped the data, and the hash code, i know some people have it, they are just being jerks and either waiting to beat it, or just showing off until someone else does it.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is freaking awesome one of the best game for psp, just for that reason I was thinking bout getting a psp just to play the game, do you guys know when I can buy a brand new already moded psp slim, but I need some help, found this website don't know if they are already moded, can you check, and give me you opinions on it, and if they are moded which one should I buyhttp://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesale-PSP_c203?utm_campaign=jzrioykdto&gclid=CIvnx_rR0JYCFRKLxwodRlnCyA

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a new guy claiming his japanese friend gave him the file and he's uploading it. Can't tell where, but if he's telling the truth dissidia will be out soon.

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol, that'll be the 168th guy to claim it
smile.gif

Also, guess the folks at pspiso managed to crash the server yet again... :|

Edit:
Also:

vip1029703.jpg

and

hy517.jpg

Oh how i hate showoffs...

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Zagger said:
lol, that'll be the 168th guy to claim it
smile.gif

Also, guess the folks at pspiso managed to crash the server yet again... :|

Edit:
Also:

vip1029703.jpg

and

hy517.jpg

Oh how i hate showoffs...
hey whats that ID Think on the first picture?

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brains will explode if dissidia isnt out before 9pm >_>, I HAVE TO PLAY IT TONIGHT, IM NOT WAITING ANOTHER DAY >_> *had dissidia on my mind so much at school, i accidentally called a girl a ff characters name when i was thinking about it and she messed up my train of thought*
And lol at that forum, a 168 page topic on dissidia xD, was all pure spam.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that means its available for US download, if i remember correctly share is a japanese p2p download thingie, kinda like limewire or something. I pray its true >_>, anyone who has this game (especially people who have multiple copies), and know how to dump it and arent are officially evil.

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
I think that means its available for US download, if i remember correctly share is a japanese p2p download thingie, kinda like limewire or something. I pray its true >_>, anyone who has this game (especially people who have multiple copies), and know how to dump it and arent are officially evil.

Lol. I love your wishful thinking.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well >_>, the only things i have keeping me occupied are Maple Story (which is pissing me off), Tales of Hearts (which is in all japanese >_>), and my Xbox 360 (which is really pissing me off since 2 of my games data mysteriously got corrupted).
Kinda hard not wanting to be wishful
tongue.gif

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, now i ll have to go look for my battery to update the firmware... the game is just giving to much trouble... hope its worth it in the end :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1