Gaming Dissidia 012 Hype Thread

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone besides me hyped as all hell for the Sequel to (in my opinion) one of the greatest handheld cross-over fighters ever? who are you going to main as?who are you gonna pummel? lay it all down hey bro's/sis's!!!

SoraKeyofFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really excited!
I just saw gameplay of yuna, and I was like "How the hell can she be staggered by a block since she doesn't ever do a physical block?" I think she's going to be fun to play as.
I hope they've added new HP attacks for Tidus, who was my main in the first one. The demo was AWESOME. It felt a little different to play, but you still knew it was the same game.
OMFG CHASE SEQUENCES ARE LIKE 87958312 times faster.

I'm also excited for the new world map to "replace" the original board, which I found to be the most boring part of the original dissidia.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not really excited as such because I've never played a Dissidia game the original Dissidia before and I've not looked much into this one. However, from what I've seen on Youtube it seems bloody good.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Maining Kain and Golbez definitely. Loved Golbez's ground game from the first Dissidia, wanted an aerial version, and now i have it
biggrin.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Not that hyped, but I'll play it when it's out. Most likely gonna main Squall and Cloud... But I know that I'll be using Squall more often. :3

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was sooo hyped for the First Dissidia that I beat the first game (Japanese version) then when it came out stateside I beat it again!(this time i bought it!!!) what games are you guys playing to pass time till march 4th?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
nugundam0079 said:
Anyone besides me hyped as all hell for the Sequel to (in my opinion) one of the greatest handheld cross-over fighters ever? who are you going to main as?who are you gonna pummel? lay it all down hey bro's/sis's!!!
Surely it doesn't count as a cross-over fighter when they're all from the same series? Ok, all FF games exist in seperate continuities but still...

SoraKeyofFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, after I short circuited my DSi, I haven't really been into games recently xD

I play Lord of Arcana on PSP sometimes.

But wow, you beat every single story mode? That's intense. I only did Tidus, Bartz and Cloud. Then I downloaded a save file with all characters at Lv. 100
tongue.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
SoraKeyofFate said:
I'm really excited!
I just saw gameplay of yuna, and I was like "How the hell can she be staggered by a block since she doesn't ever do a physical block?" I think she's going to be fun to play as.
I hope they've added new HP attacks for Tidus, who was my main in the first one. The demo was AWESOME. It felt a little different to play, but you still knew it was the same game.
OMFG CHASE SEQUENCES ARE LIKE 87958312 times faster.

I'm also excited for the new world map to "replace" the original board, which I found to be the most boring part of the original dissidia.
The original's boards are still there ?.

SoraKeyofFate said:
Well, after I short circuited my DSi, I haven't really been into games recently xD

I play Lord of Arcana on PSP sometimes.

But wow, you beat every single story mode? That's intense. I only did Tidus, Bartz and Cloud. Then I downloaded a save file with all characters at Lv. 100
tongue.gif

That's not really intense considering each Destiny Odyssey takes like an hour or so to finish.
Then there's Shade Impulse and all the rest which are longer, but not that much
unsure.gif

QUOTE(30084pm @ Feb 27 2011, 01:57 PM)
woo.gif

im so excited!! the new characters are just awesome. We need a FF13 villain though.
I'm pretty sure Bathandelus and/or Orphan (Or Orphan controlling Barthandelus... or something like that) will be there.
IIRC it was hinted that there's a secret character from FFXIII that still hasn't been revealed.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Not hyped but am looking forward to it. Played Kain in the demo and found him really fun to use. Might consider making him one of my possible mains for this one.

Happy to hear Ulty got a speed boost. I couldn't main her try as I might during the first game as she was slow as molasses. :/

I'll prolly stick to Zidane and Tidus this time around. If Ulty's easier, she might re-earn her spot.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would be more excited if they made a new single player campaign.

The game I want to see would include popular monsters from the series. I want to see them select fifty
monsters like cactuars, imps, etc. and just give them one or two basic moves and animations. It really wouldn't take that much work cosnidering many have been modeled in 3D in the past, and fighting them through a campaign instead of clones of the same characters would only make the game about a hundred times more entertaining.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
nugundam0079 said:
I was sooo hyped for the First Dissidia that I beat the first game (Japanese version) then when it came out stateside I beat it again!(this time i bought it!!!) what games are you guys playing to pass time till march 4th?
Monster Hunter 3rd Portable. That's definitely got as much content.

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Jolan said:
nugundam0079 said:
Monster Hunter 3rd Portable. That's definitely got as much content.

I would say it has more content than Dissidia but thats not fair considering they're not even the same type of game

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
VentusVanitas said:
Can't wait! Am pirating the European release, to be compatible with my aussie save.

By the way, someone needs to start maintaining the PSP scene releases again. Any one up to help me?

I'm willing to help!

Posts merged

QUOTE(pokefreak2008 @ Feb 28 2011, 07:38 AM) im hyped i loved dissidia and if i got the facts strait there is a free roam so to speak instead of board for story right?

Yes sir! I really didnt like the chess thing but this should be an interesting way of handling things!

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actualy pretty excited for this game. I never played Dissidia, so would it be good to play Dissidia 012 or just Dissidia???

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
slayerdx said:
I'm actualy pretty excited for this game. I never played Dissidia, so would it be good to play Dissidia 012 or just Dissidia???
I think 012 comes with the first game(or least the story) try out Dissidia if you want to get a taste of what its all about or of you dont mind moonspeak try out the prologue that was released for 012.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1