Disney Speedstorm can't be played in Offline mode?

FullSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@FullSky , @Vera1970
You need to restore that offline gamesave profile backup into a Disney Speedstorm game via any homebrew.

Install basegame v0 0100F0401435E000 with update v327680 (1.0.1b) + DLC Ultimate Founders Pack [0100F0401435F002][v65536].

Then my route was like this:
— Update DBI to it's latest version. Then go into Airplane Mode on a Switch, start the game on its first cutscene movie, then close it.
— Run dbi MTP USB, on a PC click Switch > 7: Saves > Installed Games > Disney Speedstorm > %here_your_username%, and delete everything inside this folder.
— Copy the contents of the 'Profile Unlocker' folder into this opened folder. Then close dbi and start the game.
— After starting the game, click OK on all Airplane Mode notifications then in the window "Failed to login!" click on the Play button.

Voilà!
Thank you very much !!!

Reactions: mathew77

D4M28

Trophies
XP
Country
@FullSky , @Vera1970
You need to restore that offline gamesave profile backup into a Disney Speedstorm game via any homebrew.

Install basegame v0 0100F0401435E000 with update v327680 (1.0.1b) + DLC Ultimate Founders Pack [0100F0401435F002][v65536].

— Update DBI to it's latest version. Then go into Airplane Mode on a Switch, start the game on its first cutscene movie, then close it.
— Run dbi MTP USB, on a PC click Switch > 7: Saves > Installed Games > Disney Speedstorm > %here_your_username%, and delete everything inside this folder.
— Copy the contents of the 'Profile Unlocker' folder into this opened folder. Then close dbi and start the game.
— After starting the game, click OK on all Airplane Mode notifications then in the window "Failed to login!" click on the Play button.

Voilà!
Awesome 👍
Post automatically merged:

jksv allows you to restore a savegame for a game you aren't running even if not installed on your system, it's great.
So do you need to put the whole file on jksv

Awesome 👍

So do you need to put the whole file on jksv
Done it thanks for the profile save awesome

Just to ask can we only freeplay no missions etc or am I doing something wrong lol

Last edited by D4M28,
Reactions: mathew77

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work. I loaded the replacement save in place of mine with JKSV and nothing changed. And why would I need that other stuff when I can use JKSV? It just doesn't do any good. And the other thing just keeps saying waiting for Switch even though i'm running both sides. So what am I missing?? help please

Good job. It's work perfectly
Wrong, doesnt' work at all. Won't even load when I try. So how can you do it and I can't?

@FullSky , @Vera1970

Voilà!
Doesn't work. Do you know how to do it with jksv? And when I use DBI there's not even any options on the pc so how do I pick Switch when there are no options?

Last edited by ChicagoMel,

D4M28

Trophies
XP
Country
I just made sure I didn't have a old save. Then made sure jksv was showing up the profile one the pressed the profile id that's all I did but can't do anything but freeplay

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made sure I didn't have an old save. Then made sure jksv was showing up the profile one the pressed the profile id that's all I did but can't do anything but freeplay
Oh ok so it won’t let me go online. I’ll keep trying to level Mickey up

Peppoz_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ecco il salvataggio ;-)
Grazie a No-Programmer-2370 per aver condiviso il file!
I've download your package. But with new update v1.1.0f game crashes. Is possible to "upload package"? Because if I try to install previous update, when I run it, it required to download new update...

Akumara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
where do i download this folder Profile Unlocker ??

where do i download this folder Profile Unlocker ??
If you have version v1.1.0f, dont bother as the save file causes the game to crash when its loading. need to find the old nsp update somewhere.

Sebastianyosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Debes descargar el juego base , la actualizacion y el dlc de una pagina web y aparte el save de aca en gbatemp y debes de seguir al pie de la letra lo que dice el usuario mathew77 ya que el hizo el tutorial

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat