Disney Speedstorm can't be played in Offline mode?

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah it doesnt work on the latest update the save file at all, if anybody can please dump a jksv save file that passes the dang tutorial for we can play it. i still do not understand why they decided to not remove the tutorial being online only :/...
if the jksv file cant work, than is there any other way to bypass this?? also i tried doing this but it doesn't work either
@FullSky , @Vera1970
You need to restore that offline gamesave profile backup into a Disney Speedstorm game via any homebrew.

Install basegame v0 0100F0401435E000 with update v327680 (1.0.1b) + DLC Ultimate Founders Pack [0100F0401435F002][v65536].

Then my route was like this:
— Update DBI to it's latest version. Then go into Airplane Mode on a Switch, start the game on its first cutscene movie, then close it.
— Run dbi MTP USB, on a PC click Switch > 7: Saves > Installed Games > Disney Speedstorm > %here_your_username%, and delete everything inside this folder.
— Copy the contents of the 'Profile Unlocker' folder into this opened folder. Then close dbi and start the game.
— After starting the game, click OK on all Airplane Mode notifications then in the window "Failed to login!" click on the Play button.

Voilà!
because i do not know if your version of the save file here even works with the latest update for the game at all. since i tried doing someone elses tutorial that did what you were doing matthew but differently and it wouldn't let me in unless i downgraded to the update they did it on. for the ones that suggested to download the game and play it.. i would but i dont have nintendo membership at all :') cant afford it...
here is the save ;-)
Thx to No-Programmer-2370 for sharing the file!

EAGLE-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
@FullSky , @Vera1970
You need to restore that offline gamesave profile backup into a Disney Speedstorm game via any homebrew.

Install basegame v0 0100F0401435E000 with update v327680 (1.0.1b) + DLC Ultimate Founders Pack [0100F0401435F002][v65536].

Then my route was like this:
— Update DBI to it's latest version. Then go into Airplane Mode on a Switch, start the game on its first cutscene movie, then close it.
— Run dbi MTP USB, on a PC click Switch > 7: Saves > Installed Games > Disney Speedstorm > %here_your_username%, and delete everything inside this folder.
— Copy the contents of the 'Profile Unlocker' folder into this opened folder. Then close dbi and start the game.
— After starting the game, click OK on all Airplane Mode notifications then in the window "Failed to login!" click on the Play button.

Voilà!
No work for me,i even cant start the game for see the first cutscene,when i try to start the game this ask for the Nintendo account,so how can use this metod if i cant enter the game? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool mgs4 can finally play at 35fps on it