Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I noticed that when dreamlight valley has those updates that involve like friendship day..you gotta be online if I am correct? To get the premium items..which shouldn't be a thing at all, it should also apply to offline players since they did make it clear that we can get the items offline as well but in a different manner, suppose they went back on their own words.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get said items while being offline..like a program or a save editor??? For we can get the stuff too cause from what I noticed when you are going to the premium area or shop whatever it is, you can get the items with regular in game money not just the other option of giving them your money...if I am correct here..

So if anybody has found a way to make it possible it would be nice cause I really wanna get the items off of the premium shop, another thing I just remembered is that when crash team racing for the switch released, there were cheat codes but within those cheat codes was the ability to get all the premium shop online items unlocked..so if I can be done with this game but in cheat form it will be great too..but that's if it can be done?

Reactions: SammyNogard

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So the items from Star Path & Premium Shop are in the game files, not the server. Provided you don't go online, there should be a way to generate an NPC that sells those exclusive items, or add them to Scrooge's rotation, or put them all in a few chests somewhere right? The only way this wouldn't work would be if you took the game online? My understanding might be way off here...

None I'm afraid nobody is gonna do it...or maybe?? Don't know but hopefully this goes through..I really need it.

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since Vanellope mission needs internet, for people with banned Switch it's impossible to continue playing.

Can we skip online missions with Hex Code marking them as completed?

Kind regards

I haven't been playing (I'm waiting for the game to fully release, I dislike trickle releases) - do you really need full internet for Vanellipe missions???

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't been playing (I'm waiting for the game to fully release, I dislike trickle releases) - do you really need full internet for Vanellipe missions???
yes sadly they dont want offline players to experince these events even tho they boast on twitter that people that dont want to cough up the cash to get them quicker can just do the quests easily basically me and the rest but odd thing is that we need online to do them.. why no offline if you have the option of no paying?

Reactions: mathew77

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yes sadly they dont want offline players to experince these events even tho they boast on twitter that people that dont want to cough up the cash to get them quicker can just do the quests easily basically me and the rest but odd thing is that we need online to do them.. why no offline if you have the option of no paying?

That's ridiculous and even more reason to have a mod to bypass the online stuff 🙄

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good news! It's easy to move the savegame to a PC version using JKSV and put the savegame files in the default Windows save folder. Then use online services to bypass Vanellope missions and then you can move to Switch again.

100% tested by me
oh thats actually wonderful news c:! but like the only thing that can bypass the online barrier is through savefile only? cause if thats the case than we cant use it since no one in here is gonna want to use someone elses profile with their stuff on it.
unless its the other way around on what you are reffering to by savegame data for us to use??

Paulmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been hacking this games with edizon and I can tell you that dreamstrones or whatever they are called are not hackable as soon as you add more there’s something in the game that removes them. Gold coins are hackable, any items that you can carry are hackable for example I added 99 apples, I added 3 million gold coins but the main currency I can’t figure out how I hack without it being reset.
Can you get me a account thst has the haunted mansion bundle. My grandchild has cancer

• Sad
Reactions: maxfreak

Paulmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I noticed that when dreamlight valley has those updates that involve like friendship day..you gotta be online if I am correct? To get the premium items..which shouldn't be a thing at all, it should also apply to offline players since they did make it clear that we can get the items offline as well but in a different manner, suppose they went back on their own words.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get said items while being offline..like a program or a save editor??? For we can get the stuff too cause from what I noticed when you are going to the premium area or shop whatever it is, you can get the items with regular in game money not just the other option of giving them your money...if I am correct here..

So if anybody has found a way to make it possible it would be nice cause I really wanna get the items off of the premium shop, another thing I just remembered is that when crash team racing for the switch released, there were cheat codes but within those cheat codes was the ability to get all the premium shop online items unlocked..so if I can be done with this game but in cheat form it will be great too..but that's if it can be done?
I want the haunted mansion bundle on Disney Dreamlight

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey lovelies, sorry if this is obvious, but in the cheat thread was one of them covering what we've been after? I think they were looking into it but I'm not too sure, I struggle following all this stuff unless it's pointed out clearly lol

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey lovelies, sorry if this is obvious, but in the cheat thread was one of them covering what we've been after? I think they were looking into it but I'm not too sure, I struggle following all this stuff unless it's pointed out clearly lol

it has already, i need to just fix my overlay edizon on my switch to see if it works properly i am starting off the game course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo