Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I noticed that when dreamlight valley has those updates that involve like friendship day..you gotta be online if I am correct? To get the premium items..which shouldn't be a thing at all, it should also apply to offline players since they did make it clear that we can get the items offline as well but in a different manner, suppose they went back on their own words.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get said items while being offline..like a program or a save editor??? For we can get the stuff too cause from what I noticed when you are going to the premium area or shop whatever it is, you can get the items with regular in game money not just the other option of giving them your money...if I am correct here..

So if anybody has found a way to make it possible it would be nice cause I really wanna get the items off of the premium shop, another thing I just remembered is that when crash team racing for the switch released, there were cheat codes but within those cheat codes was the ability to get all the premium shop online items unlocked..so if I can be done with this game but in cheat form it will be great too..but that's if it can be done?

Reactions: SammyNogard

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hex editing won’t work. I’ve tried it and the main stuff is stored in an encrypted json file.

I picked my way through the pc files of the game (you can transfer from pc to switch) and a lot of the files are hidden or encrypted, however I found a list of clothing items and what codes they are associated with

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hex editing won’t work. I’ve tried it and the main stuff is stored in an encrypted json file.

I picked my way through the pc files of the game (you can transfer from pc to switch) and a lot of the files are hidden or encrypted, however I found a list of clothing items and what codes they are associated with
That's are Bad News. :/

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's are Bad News. :/
What I’m hoping for is more tools for the pc version like item spawner to down chests then I can import that stuff on to the switch
Post automatically merged:

I’ve found a way to gain lots of but I need to figure out the logistics so I need to helpers. Can anyone tell me how often chests spawn in the game? Like when you open an chest and then the time until the next cheat appears in the village

Last edited by gamecartgirl,

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What I’m hoping for is more tools for the pc version like item spawner to down chests then I can import that stuff on to the switch
Post automatically merged:

I’ve found a way to gain lots of but I need to figure out the logistics so I need to helpers. Can anyone tell me how often chests spawn in the game? Like when you open an chest and then the time until the next cheat appears in the village

It's best to look at a gameplay for this, cause I forgot if it does or not..

FlameG

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Item Adding is Easy whit Hex Editing on Game Saves.

You can Figure Out it easy too.

I can do it if i have time on the Weekend Maybe.

Have Done Many Save Edits via Hex edits
Hi, so with this hex editor you can add previous star path items to your current game/cloud save? Is it just for PC?

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, so with this hex editor you can add previous star path items to your current game/cloud save? Is it just for PC?
Hex edit would do anything. I’ve seen the code and all the times unlocked are stored on the cloud, even someone who developed a item unlocked confirmed with the update everything was moved to the cloud and if you want to unlock it you’d have the hack the server which is illegal. The best you can hope for is to hack coins, then buy items. Even the star path items can’t be hacked and with each update it’s only gonna get worse

FlameG

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hex edit would do anything. I’ve seen the code and all the times unlocked are stored on the cloud, even someone who developed a item unlocked confirmed with the update everything was moved to the cloud and if you want to unlock it you’d have the hack the server which is illegal. The best you can hope for is to hack coins, then buy items. Even the star path items can’t be hacked and with each update it’s only gonna get worse
Oh damn, thank you for this info! It's so sad with the developers saying these items won't come back it feels like a total punishment for not engaging with the star paths in the beginning so now we aren't able to get them in any way possible even with cheats :(

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Actually there was a cheat code specifically made for crash team racing on switch that unlocked all the shop items that was locked behind the internet, and coins that were either you get to buy them or just gain them through the game just like dreamlight valley has that option - so if that can get completely 100% unlocked like that easily I am pretty sure dreamlight valley store can get the same treatment. But yeah this be hard to get for now u-u.

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually there was a cheat code specifically made for crash team racing on switch that unlocked all the shop items that was locked behind the internet, and coins that were either you get to buy them or just gain them through the game just like dreamlight valley has that option - so if that can get completely 100% unlocked like that easily I am pretty sure dreamlight valley store can get the same treatment. But yeah this be hard to get for now u-u.
Good luck with that everything unlocks and is stored on the Disney dreamlight server other than gold coins

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good luck with that everything unlocks and is stored on the Disney dreamlight server other than gold coins
If everything is stored server side how can offline play be possible? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just someone who knows zip all about modding and is really keen on this idea.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If everything is stored server side how can offline play be possible? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just someone who knows zip all about modding and is really keen on this idea.

you can’t really play offline, you have to go online to run the game because Nintendo run checks when you launch it. Either way as soon as it goes online it checks with the server and if you got hacked gems, it nulls it. There is any chest running on the game, if you open more than one blue chest a day it checks and spawns a message telling you you opened more than one, if you add gems it nulls them. It’s all the source code which can be viewed on a pc. Each item of clothing as an asset ID and it checks it against the server. It’s probably possible to hack it using server hacks but that’s highly illegal

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can’t really play offline, you have to go online to run the game because Nintendo run checks when you launch it. Either way as soon as it goes online it checks with the server and if you got hacked gems, it nulls it. There is any chest running on the game, if you open more than one blue chest a day it checks and spawns a message telling you you opened more than one, if you add gems it nulls them. It’s all the source code which can be viewed on a pc. Each item of clothing as an asset ID and it checks it against the server. It’s probably possible to hack it using server hacks but that’s highly illegal

Um..wait..uh then how come I am able to play the game offline then? Or do you mean the whole premium shop topic?..

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I play offline... haven't connected my switch to the internet for a long time..

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can’t use the shop offline
I get that you can't use the shop while offline, but what if you bought something off the shop, then went offline and played... Would you be unable to access any items you got from Star Paths or the Premium Shop? If you can still access previously purchased items even when paying offline, then shouldn't the items be stored in the game files and not on the server, meaning there should be a way to bring them in with modding?

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I get that you can't use the shop while offline, but what if you bought something off the shop, then went offline and played... Would you be unable to access any items you got from Star Paths or the Premium Shop? If you can still access previously purchased items even when paying offline, then shouldn't the items be stored in the game files and not on the server, meaning there should be a way to bring them in with modding?

I do believe that is possible since gamecart did release a save data on here with some premium items purchased https://gbatemp.net/threads/disney-dreamlight-valley-premium-items.626470/post-10114594, the thing is that I don't know how it's gonna work since nobody else has helped out at all but gamecart and that's it.

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do believe that is possible since gamecart did release a save data on here with some premium items purchased https://gbatemp.net/threads/disney-dreamlight-valley-premium-items.626470/post-10114594, the thing is that I don't know how it's gonna work since nobody else has helped out at all but gamecart and that's it.
I released the gamesave, it has items I unlocked by purchasing them woth currency that came with the game. Gold was added by editing it in with edizon, moonstones you try editing them using edizon and the game nulls it (anti cheat) try it for yourself with edizon.

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I released the gamesave, it has items I unlocked by purchasing them woth currency that came with the game. Gold was added by editing it in with edizon, moonstones you try editing them using edizon and the game nulls it (anti cheat) try it for yourself with edizon.
So the items from Star Path & Premium Shop are in the game files, not the server. Provided you don't go online, there should be a way to generate an NPC that sells those exclusive items, or add them to Scrooge's rotation, or put them all in a few chests somewhere right? The only way this wouldn't work would be if you took the game online? My understanding might be way off here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.