Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I noticed that when dreamlight valley has those updates that involve like friendship day..you gotta be online if I am correct? To get the premium items..which shouldn't be a thing at all, it should also apply to offline players since they did make it clear that we can get the items offline as well but in a different manner, suppose they went back on their own words.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get said items while being offline..like a program or a save editor??? For we can get the stuff too cause from what I noticed when you are going to the premium area or shop whatever it is, you can get the items with regular in game money not just the other option of giving them your money...if I am correct here..

So if anybody has found a way to make it possible it would be nice cause I really wanna get the items off of the premium shop, another thing I just remembered is that when crash team racing for the switch released, there were cheat codes but within those cheat codes was the ability to get all the premium shop online items unlocked..so if I can be done with this game but in cheat form it will be great too..but that's if it can be done?

Reactions: SammyNogard

Shamanystic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday I discoverd a way to copy all the obtained premium items from the save game of a different account.

It was actually a very easy process and I was confused at first why this very easy process was not talked about yet.

Moonstones did not crossover but all starpath moonstone-purchased premium items & companions and dreamsnap unlockables did transfer over using this simple method.

Basically, I just need to find a PC save game that has all the premium items unlocked on it.. and I can give them to my account. I hope this bears fruit soon. I'm a bit hesitant to fully share the process at this time. I'd hate for it to be patched somehow.

Last edited by Shamanystic,

SammyNogard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yesterday I discoverd a way to copy all the obtained premium items from the save game of a different account. It was actually a very easy process and I was confused at first why this very easy process was not talked about yet. Moonstones did not crossover but all starpath moonstone-purchased premium items & companions and dreamsnap unlockables did transfer over using this simple method. Basically, I just need to find a PC save game that has all the premium items unlocked on it.. and I can give them to my account. I hope this bears fruit soon. I'm a bit hesitant to fully share the process at this time. I'd hate for it to be patched somehow.

I hope it works out!!! 🤩🤩

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yesterday I discoverd a way to copy all the obtained premium items from the save game of a different account.

It was actually a very easy process and I was confused at first why this very easy process was not talked about yet.

Moonstones did not crossover but all starpath moonstone-purchased premium items & companions and dreamsnap unlockables did transfer over using this simple method.

Basically, I just need to find a PC save game that has all the premium items unlocked on it.. and I can give them to my account. I hope this bears fruit soon. I'm a bit hesitant to fully share the process at this time. I'd hate for it to be patched somehow.

thats wonderful news by the way c:

mmmm i advice checking out steam fourm or the subreddit fourm for piracy... possibly someone can help you there, cause i do not know whether or not you can get that save data faster on here..

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you get a chance to check? Sorry if I'm impatient lol I'll be able to play the game in a few weeks and I'm so excited!
hey sammy i apologize but i have been busy to a point that i forgot about doing this x.x", however i just remembered it now at midnight and was planning to do it right off the bat to see if it works for me, but i found out that the two severs that has the fix for telsa overlay to work on my nintendo switch got nuked by a salty youtuber who got angry at the shop admins for something - i don't know why? but yeah, so i don't know whether or not the fix i found for it online will work on my end..if it does sweet but if it doesn't i will let you know.

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you get a chance to check? Sorry if I'm impatient lol I'll be able to play the game in a few weeks and I'm so excited!
hey update on the cheat code thing, it doesn't work, i don't get none of the premium items unlocked on my inventory - i even checked the starpath boost 'off' option turned it off to leave the starpath boost on, and nothing not even the mastercode works :/..so sadly we gotta wait until somebody can crack this and help us out here.
i really hope it's possible because i really want those premium items plus the event ones as well that i never got to do at all
Post automatically merged:

any update???

Reactions: VC1 and Alegria

gustavoxxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

hello. I actually have every star path item to this day on my pc version. let me know if I can help.

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hello. I actually have every star path item to this day on my pc version. let me know if I can help.

oh my gosh.. hmm i wonder.. uhhh i woukd suggest - if Shamanystic doesn't respond back on time to contact morian over at this thread post here https://gbatemp.net/threads/disney-dreamlight-valley-0100d39012c1a000.618607/page-16#post-10306059 to see if its possible if they could port your star path unlocked data as a cheat code or something....i cant name what it is but i am sure you may understand the auggestion i am going for here hopefully.
cause my gosh that would save our butts here lol.

Herculeex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Share it bruh

MonkeyJayoh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any of you guys are on PC theres a thread on fearless revolution with a cheat table to change the crafting id to spawn any item and a list of items currently being worked by all of us, you can get every premium item/any item in the game including houses/skins/tool skins whatever even dapper walle and vanessa for free and some things before they even drop in the shop its pretty dope we finally have an option. i cant post the link for some reason but google ddv cheat table and fearless should come right up its on page 4 where the cheat table is posted and the instructions start with the spreadsheet scroll down a bit and you will the cheat table with a list of instructions on how it works hope this helps and hopefully the more of us who get in on it can help find more ids there is already a spreadsheet we are working and anyone can edit and help fill out.

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If any of you guys are on PC theres a thread on fearless revolution with a cheat table to change the crafting id to spawn any item and a list of items currently being worked by all of us, you can get every premium item/any item in the game including houses/skins/tool skins whatever even dapper walle and vanessa for free and some things before they even drop in the shop its pretty dope we finally have an option. i cant post the link for some reason but google ddv cheat table and fearless should come right up its on page 4 where the cheat table is posted and the instructions start with the spreadsheet scroll down a bit and you will the cheat table with a list of instructions on how it works hope this helps and hopefully the more of us who get in on it can help find more ids there is already a spreadsheet we are working and anyone can edit and help fill out.

sorry but this thread and question is only for nintendo switch users not pc. we really need help getting this into the switch but nothing has come out... sadly

MonkeyJayoh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry but this thread and question is only for nintendo switch users not pc. we really need help getting this into the switch but nothing has come out... sadly
oh ok sorry, since you can change the crafting recipe id maybe there is a way you could do it on a switch with a hex editor? changing the crafting id seems to be the only way we have figured it out sadly but it works flawlessy if someone could figure it out. I have a switch but its not home brewed sadly or i could prossibly figure it out but my version on the switch wont allow me to home brew it but hopefully my words could help someone at least id be willing to help the best i can with the little knowledge i have about the game :)

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

kryptogirrl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hi. Could you share the file? <3 <3

Reactions: BNSHY

TimboNzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually this item list might be helpful. Does this list contain hex values for these items? If so, those hex values can potentially be translated into inventory spawning codes on the switch...

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am both pc and switch player. I discovered that both pc and switch can use same save file.
wait so does that mean the switch players can get the pc mod/cheat (however its called) for all premium items that someone else was mentioning on here that was done?? or if its even done at all? i really wanna know cause if thats the case i would like to get the all premium files to test it out on my switch :0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning