Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess it's better to phrase my question this way:

i have a model.nud and a model.nut i downloaded for a stage replacement. if i'm using sdcafiine, where should these files be placed on the sd card?

they are currently in 0005000010144F00\patch\data\stage\end\pacland\model and do not show up ingame. my custom music, however, works perfectly.

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i have a model.nud and a model.nut i downloaded for a stage replacement. if i'm using sdcafiine, where should these files be placed on the sd card?

they are currently in 0005000010144F00\patch\data\stage\end\pacland\model and do not show up ingame. my custom music, however, works perfectly.

did you use sm4shexplorer to do the replacement for the stage? custom music does not need to be repacked but stage,skins,models do.

Reactions: frogboy

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

If you're replacing the Pacland stage with the Dr. Mario one and are using the TS4M Mod, you can't even use Smash Explorer straight up to add that one. It requires opening the TS4M Mod in Smash Explorer and then actually patching it with the original Pacland stage, and THEN patching with the Dr. Mario one. Took me a lot of messing to get it to work right. I can upload a working mod of all that if you need it. I posted about adding that mod to TS4M a while ago in this thread, and being able to upload it, but nobody said anything yet. If this isn't what you are trying to do, then just use Smash Explorer to patch that stage into the game, but like I said, it won't work to patch if you have the TS4M Mod.

Reactions: frogboy

frogboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you use sm4shexplorer to do the replacement for the stage? custom music does not need to be repacked but stage,skins,models do.
and i need a full dump of my smash disc to use sm4shexplorer, correct?

i'll be back in a few hours.
and are using the TS4M Mod
nope, haven't used that so far. just made sdcafiine folders for custom music and stages.

Last edited by frogboy,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
and i need a full dump of my smash disc to use sm4shexplorer, correct?

i'll be back in a few hours.

nope, haven't used that so far. just made sdcafiine folders for custom music and stages.
Well, if you want the TS4M Mod with the Dr. Mario stage in it, I am uploading it right now. You wouldn't even need to dump your game. ;)

If that is the stage you are adding, and would like to add a bunch more mods easily, I can give you the link when it is done.

kangaroogreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone found where the small black box that's behind the css icon name is? I saw that in one of Mastaklo's videos he's disabled it along with the name. I've been looking for how to get this working for a while now, and was wondering if anyone else has found a way to do this yet?

VGIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a workaround for the TexID issue? I had no problems adding a 9th costume slot on Rosalina, meaning I added a 9th costume without that costume affecting the rest, but when I add a 10th costume, the 1st (stock) costume matches the on in the 10th. I tried following the tutorial, but like others in that thread, I'm having no luck with it.

ICY MB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone can help me pls? i dumped my game and put textures for characters in sm4shexplorer and put into the numbers folders, then i load the game without any problem but when i go to play the game keeps in the loading screen, what can i do?

frogboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @frogboy, is you find a solution to the "Custom music not playing'" problem, could you tell me? Thanks
my issue was just that i had left out a number from the folder name (000500001014F00 instead of 0005000010144F00). as long as the nus3bank files are in 0005000010144F00\sound\bgm, they should work fine

**on a US console, afaik. EUR and JPN consoles use a different 0005000 string

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Im new here and I managed to get mods to work on my Wii U and get set up For TS4M's Mod Pack. However everytime I load the mod pack the custom music doesn't show up anywhere. Like in the PasteBin tutorial, I put it in the bgm folder in the sound folder inside the Folder that has a Name full of random numbers, but it still doesn't work. The Only way I got the mod to work is going to http://loadiine.ovh/

...and choosing SDCafiine and Kernel. Can anyone Help me?

http://loadiine.ovh/

Can you show me your SD directory? It might be wrong.

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a workaround for the TexID issue? I had no problems adding a 9th costume slot on Rosalina, meaning I added a 9th costume without that costume affecting the rest, but when I add a 10th costume, the 1st (stock) costume matches the on in the 10th. I tried following the tutorial, but like others in that thread, I'm having no luck with it.

Did you make sure the 10th outfit has a unique ID?

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I need some help!
I am on 5.5.1E and I own the disc of PAL SSBU. Now, i wanted to launch some texture/music hacks.. but nothing works. I am able to use the kernel hack in my local network via xampp. But even if i start SDCafiine and then SSBU i cant see any hacks or mods.
I hope you can help me out..
The SD looks like the following:
K:\00050000-10145000\data\fighter\sonic\model\body\c01\model.nud and .nut
So where is the problem?..

VGIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you make sure the 10th outfit has a unique ID?
If you mean the 10th outfit having it's fighter/model folder named c09, then yes otherwise if there's another method then I have not tried that. I also haven't made it's matching portraits yet, but I don't think that would be the case since with the 9th fighter, when I tested it, i didnt make its portraits,and it still didn't affect the other models.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how these earbuds put on a light show like PAIR ME PAIR ME