Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I was doing research on how the game does the music change for Suzaku Castle and Super Mario Maker, but so far I haven't noticed anything. There's nothing obvious there, but hopefully someone can figure it out. I would love to have final lap songs for anything placed on the Mario Kart stages.

How's progress overall? You haven't been active on Twitch and Twitter lately :/

Nanobuds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may you should tell youtube to stop play ads
or shut down twitch
its fine by me if you dont want to use my site
but how childisch can someone bee to blame me in public and push me against the community
but have fun
im out
I tried to call you out more privately but you deleted my thread and never responded.

How childish.

Also, YouTube is an irrelevant comparison. You purposely inflated your download count on your shitty Shadow mod in order to bring attention to it so you can make money. The download link didn't even lead to the mod, it led to your DBZ site. You've been cheating your way into profiting off of other people's work. It's scummy and lazy.

If you really need the money, do it legally and make your own content, or get a freakin job.

Large Leader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may you should tell youtube to stop play ads
or shut down twitch
its fine by me if you dont want to use my site
but how childisch can someone bee to blame me in public and push me against the community
but have fun
im out

Except in this case, you're cashing in on the fact that the modding scene is fresh and new. Inflating your download count and then not even linking to the darn mod (while cashing in on it's "popularity) is pretty grimy by all accounts. This isn't even including the fact that you removed the reports that were on your mod countless times.

Because you brought up YouTube and Twitch, I have to address those as well. In the case of both services, it's original content by the owner is being shown to the viewer(such as someone playing or someone streaming, it always involves original content). Stealing videos and re-uploading as your own on YouTube is looked down upon and even though their copyright services are questionable, YouTube doesn't openly support thievery. Neither does Twitch, a platform that is very well in touch with the Internet and it's going-ons.

It's quite rich that you'd call me childish when you deleted Nanobuds's post that warned you to stop your current course of action (best part is, you didn't even respond to it). The community should know that you are potentially endangering the future of the scene. The community should also know what person they're dealing with. While I don't have the answer for a centralized area to host mods, I would rather have them all on gbatemp,a central Drop Box, a central Box, a central Google Drive, heck a pastebin that is regularly updated with people sending links to their own hacks as opposed to a website hosted by someone who tried to get money using nefarious means even when you were warned multiple times by the community to stop. You had every opportunity to do so, but you didn't.

Don't worry, I'll be having my own fun in the meanwhile.

mastaklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried to call you out more privately but you deleted my thread and never responded.

How childish.

Also, YouTube is an irrelevant comparison. You purposely inflated your download count on your shitty Shadow mod in order to bring attention to it so you can make money. The download link didn't even lead to the mod, it led to your DBZ site. You've been cheating your way into profiting off of other people's work. It's scummy and lazy.

If you really need the money, do it legally and make your own content, or get a freakin job.
I deletet your thread because i dont want such shit on my site
I dont go an open threads just to flame people in public like you did

And i got a job
I work for a german twitch channel called rocketbeans
We had a tv show few years ago and then we got cancled
Now we are like 30 people and live from twitch ads and from the donations from our community/fans
And thats enough to pay 30 people for a fulltime job
But i guess kids still think everything on the internet is for free
Its not like you have to pay for mods
You just have to wait 5 seconds to skip a ad
I wont get rich from it
I get like 3€ a month
And if you have a family and a house to pay that counts alot since i do this in my free time
Except in this case, you're cashing in on the fact that the modding scene is fresh and new. Inflating your download count and then not even linking to the darn mod (while cashing in on it's "popularity) is pretty grimy by all accounts. This isn't even including the fact that you removed the reports that were on your mod countless times.

Because you brought up YouTube and Twitch, I have to address those as well. In the case of both services, it's original content by the owner is being shown to the viewer(such as someone playing or someone streaming, it always involves original content). Stealing videos and re-uploading as your own on YouTube is looked down upon and even though their copyright services are questionable, YouTube doesn't openly support thievery. Neither does Twitch, a platform that is very well in touch with the Internet and it's going-ons.

It's quite rich that you'd call me childish when you deleted Nanobuds's post that warned you to stop your current course of action (best part is, you didn't even respond to it). The community should know that you are potentially endangering the future of the scene. The community should also know what person they're dealing with. While I don't have the answer for a centralized area to host mods, I would rather have them all on gbatemp,a central Drop Box, a central Box, a central Google Drive, heck a pastebin that is regularly updated with people sending links to their own hacks as opposed to a website hosted by someone who tried to get money using nefarious means even when you were warned multiple times by the community to stop. You had every opportunity to do so, but you didn't.

Don't worry, I'll be having my own fun in the meanwhile.

Its not possible to manipulate download counts on brawlvault
I know since i was a part of the brawlvault team when i was active on brawl
Its true that i changed the link cause i wanted to test something regarding adfly and forgot to change it back cause i didnt visit the site since then
And a moderator could have changed it back with just one click
And thats my last words regarding this topic since i dont want to argue with kids on the internet about such a stupid reason

Dead_MK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying learn 3DSMax for models and stuff. Is there any ways that I can Export model from 3DSMax

For exemple I edited Bowser model from the nud file and now I want to export this model as a .nud

mastaklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
vertex edits are still private
i think @soneek made a script but only a few have access to it at the moment
i assume that it wont work perfectly yet so you have to wait till he releases it

Reactions: Dead_MK

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so would like to do a texture replacement or even a model replacement. I want to kinda swap, or put Dr. Mario's model in regular Mario. Is this possible via the tools available? Or is that unrealistic? I ask because Doc is my boi, but I kinda hate him in sm4sh compared to melee.

I dunno, if anyone thinks this is possible, let me know, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Nanobuds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://sm4shmods.com/mods/

It looks like @mastaklo is taking mods made by other people and uploading them to his own site now without their permission.

EDIT: LMAO he deleted my account on VG mods!

EDIT2: The hypocrisy:
7OJ6ixx.png

Last edited by Nanobuds,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg