Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

sana3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question.
I use SDCafiine to replace texture and bgm. Texture and bgm is able to be loaded on trainingmode and brawlmode. but when loading result screen on brawlmode, it is freezed and
occur the beep sound.
plz help to solve

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know the path of the file where I can edit the CSS?
I'll figure it out myself how to edit it.
not sure if this is what you want

ui/replace/chr/
This is where you'll find the portraits for characters on the custom move screen, battle portraits, character select icons, character name and stock icons as well as emblem/series icons located in the chr_mark folder
taken from the 3ds thread. You might want to look there since it's already been done on 3ds

Dead_MK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not sure if this is what you want

taken from the 3ds thread. You might want to look there since it's already been done on 3ds
I don't want the edit the CSPs. CSS means for Character Selection Screen. For exemple I want to put Mewtwo next to Greninja, Lucina next to Robin etc.

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want the edit the CSPs. CSS means for Character Selection Screen. For exemple I want to put Mewtwo next to Greninja, Lucina next to Robin etc.
If it can help you, to move each mii fighter to the DLC CSS, people modified : ui/replace/chr, param/eshop/dlc_param_c.bin, param/ui/ui_character_db.bin

Large Leader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Large Leader. I made like 1 skin that was used in the pack that smb uploaded (although I've made more stuff since then v: ). I also have a history with smash modding (brawl and pm modding, specifically), and when checking out Mastaklo's forums, I found something that I couldn't ignore: adfly links.

This isn't some isolated incident, it's something Mastaklo has done with Brawl too. If you don't already know, I'll explain it below:

Mastaklo artificially inflated one of his mod links on KCMM (also known as Kitty Corp: Meow Mix and better known as Brawl Vault), specifically for his Shadow hack (which has been substantiated by mods on the website). What this meant was that whenever someone visited Brawl Vault, his mod would occupy the first spot of the Most Downloaded Hacks section and in turn would accumulate even more downloads. The link to the mod was eventually changed to an adfly link that didn't redirect to the mod at all. Multiple people reported his entry in hopes that he would change the link, but he removed all of them. Eventually, his hack was removed for the multiple infractions it had accumulated.

There's a reason the community isn't fond of adfly links: we don't want to be seen as profitting off of mods in any way. Even simple pennies is too much. We do all of this out of our free will and for the love of modding, not because we want to profit in any way.

It isn't like no one posted on Mastaklo's forums, Nanobuds posted on there about this topic only for it to be deleted and a ruleset being posted. One of which being the following:

"#3 The download button should only redirect to the direct download page (or a link shortener like adfly)."

I'm not coming here and saying that I'm some god that should be revered or listened to. But trying to profit off of others works in any way is disingenuous. I would not support Mastaklo or any website that he sets up.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Large Leader,

Walid94

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yo everyone, in Suzaku Castle stage when we are in the last stock the music change. I would like to know if it's possible to do the same thing on other stages like Mario Circuit: for exemple we start the battle with any MK8 music (Hyrule Circuit)
but in the last stock the game use the variation of the final lap of the music:

Same thing on Pokemon stages with Gym Leader themes and we use the music when on last Pokemon (like Black and White versions)

Also, I would like to know if it's possible to do custom music with a Wii U 5.5.1 ? I guess it's not, I have some troubles to understand Smash 4 mods (I'm french) but I see some videos with modding the new DLCs, that's why I'm asking the question. Thanks

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yo everyone, in Suzaku Castle stage when we are in the last stock the music change. I would like to know if it's possible to do the same thing on other stages like Mario Circuit: for exemple we start the battle with any MK8 music (Hyrule Circuit)

Same thing on Pokemon stages with Gym Leader themes and we use the music when on last Pokemon (like Black and White versions)

Also, I would like to know if it's possible to do custom music with a Wii U 5.5.1 ? I guess it's not, I have some troubles to understand Smash 4 mods (I'm french) but I see some videos with modding the new DLCs, that's why I'm asking the question. Thanks

doesn't work on 5.5.1

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Large Leader. I made like 1 skin that was used in the pack that smb uploaded (although I've made more stuff since then v: ). I also have a history with smash modding (brawl and pm modding, specifically), and when checking out Mastaklo's forums, I found something that I couldn't ignore: adfly links.

This isn't some isolated incident, it's something Mastaklo has done with Brawl too. If you don't already know, I'll explain it below:

Mastaklo artificially inflated one of his mod links on KCMM (also known as Kitty Corp: Meow Mix and better known as Brawl Vault), specifically for his Shadow hack (which has been substantiated by mods on the website). What this meant was that whenever someone visited Brawl Vault, his mod would occupy the first spot of the Most Downloaded Hacks section and in turn would accumulate even more downloads. The link to the mod was eventually changed to an adfly link that didn't redirect to the mod at all. Multiple people reported his entry in hopes that he would change the link, but he removed all of them. Eventually, his hack was removed for the multiple infractions it had accumulated.

There's a reason the community isn't fond of adfly links: we don't want to be seen as profitting off of mods in any way. Even simple pennies is too much. We do all of this out of our free will and for the love of modding, not because we want to profit in any way.

It isn't like no one posted on Mastaklo's forums, Nanobuds posted on there about this topic only for it to be deleted and a ruleset being posted. One of which being the following:

"#3 The download button should only redirect to the direct download page (or a link shortener like adfly)."

I'm not coming here and saying that I'm some god that should be revered or listened to. But trying to profit off of others works in any way is disingenuous. I would not support Mastaklo or any website that he sets up.

Thank you for reading.

About time someone called him out!

Reactions: Demonslayerx8

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well ... this is hot. :wub:
1459109228_Preview-1.png

mastaklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Thank you for reading.
may you should tell youtube to stop play ads
or shut down twitch
its fine by me if you dont want to use my site
but how childisch can someone bee to blame me in public and push me against the community
but have fun
im out

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was doing research on how the game does the music change for Suzaku Castle and Super Mario Maker, but so far I haven't noticed anything. There's nothing obvious there, but hopefully someone can figure it out. I would love to have final lap songs for anything placed on the Mario Kart stages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday