Gaming [Discussion] Pokémon Sun and Moon

Would you Download, Install and Play a Cardridge Leak from that ISO site?

• Yes, I couldn't resist! (Even if I'd pre-ordered the Games!)

• No, I would wait until the Games Release!

Results are only viewable after voting.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I mean a leak of the actual games themselves is still playing the content..
its piracy but its not really that bad if you have preorded the games anyways since you have already paid for them so you kind of already own the games its just there not out yet so you cannot play

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems that some ppl already have the game. This has sense. There is a small game shop where I leave ( dynamit games ) he was selling neptune hyper dimension Sega vs hard girls nearly 15 days before the release lol

Last edited by chocoboss,

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I mean a leak of the actual games themselves is still playing the content..
Except that those games have not leaked yet, so the discussion is only limited to if you are playing the leaks or not.
Also anyone can use bold+italic+underline, look the inequivalence still holds.

Leaks of the actual game != Contents of the actual game

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thing is for leaks to happen its review copys broken street dates or people who work at the game store have the games already in the back and dump it with decypt 9 by selling the game early the stores can get in trouble but if they just dump it and use a vpn while uploading it noting will probs happen but the thing is some one working at the store needs to have cfw

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
D

Deleted User

looks like someone has the game

1478516715-sacc.png

But unfortunately he doesnt want to dump the game

Reactions: Puddies
D

Deleted User

Places getting carts today rumours were true I guess, hoping a dumps released soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...