Gaming [Discussion] Pokémon Sun and Moon

Would you Download, Install and Play a Cardridge Leak from that ISO site?

• Yes, I couldn't resist! (Even if I'd pre-ordered the Games!)

• No, I would wait until the Games Release!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leaked, not leaked, either way we need a Pkhex update to support this new generation on release.

really hope it does get leaked, I cannot wait another 12 days.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is why does this game run a bit laggy in battles with totem i don't think its the 3ds fault because look at games like ironfall
It is the 3dses fault. Mainly the old 3ds. This game looks better and has your player in the background both of which cause lag

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It is the 3dses fault. Mainly the old 3ds. This game looks better and has your player in the background both of which cause lag
yes but look at iron fall that games not laggy and looks way better then sun and moon they don't know how to use the hardware to its fullest probley due to optimization

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but look at iron fall that games not laggy and looks way better then sun and moon they don't know how to use the hardware to its fullest
The engine wasn't made properly then. I think it was suppose to b new 3ds only but they added old 3ds support late into development explaining why it is laggy only on old 3ds and not new 3ds

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
you can already get the game using the encrypted title key that has already been out for a while, you just need the seeds to decrypt/play the game.

edit: :ph34r:

Yeah I know that :P - so by that logic, when it hits the eShop in everywhere else accept EU.. I can import seed and then be deemed playable on the 18th? ^^

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well the pokemon games never use the systems hardware to its fullest a full 3d pokemon game would be possible on the nintedo ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh