Gaming Discussion: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Bets on it being leaked 3 days before release? Quite a few people have it already... someone in the media industry must know someone in the scene... LOL

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Geez guys, you don't need to start dealing out death threats because the topic title tricked you.

trolls!!!
smile.gif

And yeah, topic is misleading... maybe rename to something else?
biggrin.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol XD That name sucks XD I don't have a modded Wii, so I'm not offended or something, I was just suprised to see this. I also scrolled down, but I thought maybe it was posted wrong or something...

If you did this with a DS game I was looking forward to I would probably try to kill you
biggrin.gif

XD just kidding ofc

D

Deleted User

Lol XD That name sucks XD I don't have a modded Wii, so I'm not offended or something, I was just suprised to see this. I also scrolled down, but I thought maybe it was posted wrong or something...

If you did this with a DS game I was looking forward to I would probably try to kill you
biggrin.gif

XD just kidding ofc

I doubt you'll do this if I post a "DS #1343 Sudoku 3000", or if you do, WE would have to kill you
wink.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
If the topic title tricked you, then you need to start paying attention to what forum it's being posted in instead of whining "OMFG U SUX LOOZER".

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so the game hasn't been dumped yet.

Go drown yourself in tears until it is dumped so then you can change your mood faster than a singing bear with PMS and start screaming out "WORX ON PAL WEES?".

Then of course, as usual, it WON'T work on PAL Wii's and you can drown in even moar tears until the PAL version is dumped 5 years from now.

lol, it's raining outside.
nyanya.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In a strange lapse of scurvy I've actually decided that I'm buying this game... as silly as that is with a modded Wii.

I've gotten more then enough enjoyment out of my downloaded stuff, I wanna send a "thanks" to the people actually working hard on developing quality gaming for the one console I decided to buy this generation. Besides... it'll give me a reason to go trade in my legit copy of Sonic and the secret rings and the other things that I got burned on.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

biggrin.gif

XD just kidding ofc

I doubt you'll do this if I post a "DS #1343 Sudoku 3000", or if you do, WE would have to kill you
wink.gif
lol
tongue.gif
I never liked sudoku, but even if I did I wouldn't like the games.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The real question... where the ****ing hell is god-damn Operation Vietnam? (lol temper tantrum)

I WANTZ IT CURSES!!!

And yeah, if ya all had a lick of sense you would have realised that it didn't have the newspaper icon AND the fact that the TC is cruddybuddy is an automatic joke topix.
Just like pokemon D/p had a joke thread.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
metroid-1.jpg

1 person more who got it... i need it... 2nd person on gaf...

WTF? Would someone go to so much effort for a mock-up? That is not an english language pamphlet in the backgroun anyway...

North American Nintendo releases are in 3 languages : English, French and Spanish, because of Mexico and Canada, that's not a fake

If people have it already, why the fuck aren't there any release yet ?
frown.gif

PS : @ the topic starer : DIE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🥓 🍳 🍞 🍽️ 🥛