Hacking Discount coupons at Gameyeeeah.com

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I ordered my R4 from Gameyeeeah on the 6th, they sent me an e-mail and today I tried to log in and couldn't.
I tried to retrieve my password and my e-mail isn't in the database.
Is my order still coming? The money from my paypal account is still gone so I really hope so.
I may be too impatient, because the e-mail said 10-18 days and tomorrow will only be the tenth day.

Hello Metric and ralamzull ,would you guys provide us with your order number?And we are sure if your order is just R4,we do shipped it out,you can email us to get your tracking number.

Metric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my R4 from Gameyeeeah on the 6th, they sent me an e-mail and today I tried to log in and couldn't.
I tried to retrieve my password and my e-mail isn't in the database.
Is my order still coming? The money from my paypal account is still gone so I really hope so.
I may be too impatient, because the e-mail said 10-18 days and tomorrow will only be the tenth day.

Hello Metric and ralamzull ,would you guys provide us with your order number?And we are sure if your order is just R4,we do shipped it out,you can email us to get your tracking number.

Okay, I sent my information in ahead of time, and I now have my tracking number. Where exactly would I enter this to track my package?

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to hear that you have got your tracking number.
And if your shipping is via DHL or TNT,go ahead to their official website.
If you choose HK Post,http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/tracking/index.htm will make this trackable.
And the following link will tell you all about your shipping.
http://www.gameyeeeah.com/shipping_tips.php

Hello Gameyeeeah, I was hoping that you could help me. I placed my order on Dec. 10th and I went through the process of sending all my information to [email protected]. By friday I received an E-mail from frank saying that my product was shipped that day. He also said that I would be getting my tracking number today Monday Dec17th. I sent an email and left messages on your forums but they are unanswered as of yet.

Please help me out. I know it probably wont help since you already told me that my account was wiped during the crash but my order was 15944. My email is [email protected]. I just would like to know if my product was really shipped on friday and I would like my tracking number.

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have PM you with the tracking number.
smile.gif

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok gameyeeeah, you promised me that my order would ship last week. I've sent the requested email and all that. You haven't replied to my last pm two days ago, and I'm still looking for my tracking number. Did my order ship when you said it would or not?

Please advise with speed. My order was placed over a week ago now.

P

piggyrosa

thanks to gameyeeeah for the reduction in price and thanks to gbatemp in order having to us informed!!! I am new I have made an order yesterday paid with paypal today me I have arrived a written email with payment completed when the number arrives me in order to trace the package?

skeetskat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i have anything to worry about when ordering an R4 from gameyeeeah in the US? whatever happened to us.gameyeeeah.com anyway?

mike1984

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just got 11.22$ off my seven R4 + 1 GB combo with the 3% discount. It's awesome, just for being a member of this board! Awesomeness! Thanks GBATemp
grog.gif

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xboxrules said:
Anyone find shipping costs for DHL to the USA (in particular Georgia)?
The R4 costs at 35.95 - 1.80 = 34.15 but shipping could kill the deal.
well when i got mine:D to Canada(which should cost about the same) it cost me 8dollars for slow shipping, but it said fast (DHL) was 20dollars. Dunno if that helped though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P