Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Sorry to reply to an earlier post, but

It's not. It's the newer model of the r4ids.cn R4i Gold. As the creators said the only change besides the label is the fact that they added a switch on the PCB to toggle between flashcart and NTRboot mode without flashing the card, so stuff for the R4i Gold should work as well.
Sorry to reply to an earlier post, but

It's not. It's the newer model of the r4ids.cn R4i Gold. As the creators said the only change besides the label is the fact that they added a switch on the PCB to toggle between flashcart and NTRboot mode without flashing the card, so stuff for the R4i Gold should work as well.
R4I 3DS GOLD PLUS works fine with TWL

Omiwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, is the loading time for Pokemon White (no donor) just ATROCIOUS for professor Juniper to speak or does the game have a guaranteed freeze there on the o3ds?
((The doc about what retails work presents it as perfect))
It'd be nice if i could just use nds dumps of my pokemon games instead of carts but ... not if it has ridiculous loading times

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, is the loading time for Pokemon White (no donor) just ATROCIOUS for professor Juniper to speak or does the game have a guaranteed freeze there on the o3ds?
((The doc about what retails work presents it as perfect))
It'd be nice if i could just use nds dumps of my pokemon games instead of carts but ... not if it has ridiculous loading times
It freezes due to AP measures.

Altonious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this has been answered before, but 450 pages is too much to sift through. I've begun playing Pokemon Platinum, from SD card, which has been given green on the list. However, it tends to lag spike during interactions of any kind. I've also just reached the point in which I can access the underground, but it flat out isn't working. It almost always just freezes up at various points before Roark starts talking or the couple times I've been past that no dig spots show up and if I try to leave it freezes. So, just wondering if there is any way to alleviate these issues or if I should just buckle down and press on, ignoring the underground.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this has been answered before, but 450 pages is too much to sift through. I've begun playing Pokemon Platinum, from SD card, which has been given green on the list. However, it tends to lag spike during interactions of any kind. I've also just reached the point in which I can access the underground, but it flat out isn't working. It almost always just freezes up at various points before Roark starts talking or the couple times I've been past that no dig spots show up and if I try to leave it freezes. So, just wondering if there is any way to alleviate these issues or if I should just buckle down and press on, ignoring the underground.
Most pokemon main games are VERY laggy on TWLoader and a lot of things are broken. Including the underground area.

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, man you should really create a discord channel to make conversations a little bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land