Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just installed TW loader latest version and installed both cias. When I boot up the app, i get stuck on TWloader Boot screen? Anyone knows what's going on and I'm also on 11.3 firmware if that helps.

Nicky P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I tryed the Black screen fix, but when I enable Developer options and attempt to boot, nothing shows up! HELP

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just installed TW loader latest version and installed both cias. When I boot up the app, i get stuck on TWloader Boot screen? Anyone knows what's going on and I'm also on 11.3 firmware if that helps.
This should be fixed in the next version.
Ok so I tryed the Black screen fix, but when I enable Developer options and attempt to boot, nothing shows up! HELP
What's happening, exactly?

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
TWLoader is getting better and better! :D Two things I would like to request though.

The Rainbow LED doesn't really scroll through all the colours. It just looks like it goes through pastel looking colours, speaking of LED's. Perhaps for the Set LED you could have it so we can pick Solid (only one colour) Flash (flashes between two colours, of course with RGB 0,0,0 being black) and lastly Gradient (would nicely "scroll" to the colour if you get what I mean.).

The second one is a delete button, I know I can easily delete the .ini file and even from my 3DS if I have a file manager but sometimes it's just nice to not have to use other software. Also it would be pretty simple. TWLoader can already know the filetype (thanks to the filetype name on the top of the message) so you could just press select, delete and it would say "Do you want to delete this? (Won't actually delete ROM on flashcart)" and you could tap yes or no.

But besides that it's awesome!

Reactions: umbjolt

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
TWLoader is getting better and better! :D Two things I would like to request though.

The Rainbow LED doesn't really scroll through all the colours. It just looks like it goes through pastel looking colours, speaking of LED's. Perhaps for the Set LED you could have it so we can pick Solid (only one colour) Flash (flashes between two colours, of course with RGB 0,0,0 being black) and lastly Gradient (would nicely "scroll" to the colour if you get what I mean.).

The second one is a delete button, I know I can easily delete the .ini file and even from my 3DS if I have a file manager but sometimes it's just nice to not have to use other software. Also it would be pretty simple. TWLoader can already know the filetype (thanks to the filetype name on the top of the message) so you could just press select, delete and it would say "Do you want to delete this? (Won't actually delete ROM on flashcart)" and you could tap yes or no.

But besides that it's awesome!

The custom color it's a bit tricky to set to flash or gradient that's why it's implemented that way :P

Edit: I know how to make it flash already (testing while implementing the code I made it to flash) If I can make it to be gradient I'll do it :D (Also I have to know if the "flash" method I know it's safe btw)

Last edited by umbjolt,
Reactions: Jacklack3

Nicky P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens is when I enable Developer options and try to load my English patched rom of Tomodachi Collection, its just completely black. Is there a fix?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens is when I enable Developer options and try to load my English patched rom of Tomodachi Collection, its just completely black. Is there a fix?
This only happens if Developer options is enabled? If so, try disabling Developer options.

Nicky P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it happens without Developer options too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A couple days ago you told me to follow the guide because when I loaded my game, there was a black screen and when i enable the developer options with luma3ds in the guide and I attempt to boot, its still black

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it happens without Developer options too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A couple days ago you told me to follow the guide because when I loaded my game, there was a black screen and when i enable the developer options with luma3ds in the guide and I attempt to boot, its still black
Try re-installing TWL_FIRM.

Nicky P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok So I have another question. I was looking at the games that work chart, and I saw that only if I had a cardtridge of tomodachi collection the rom would work. Is it possible to just play the game up until you get the save button and save and export the .sav file on your emulator and just replace the rom and the .sav fil and it will load the save from that point?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok So I have another question. I was looking at the games that work chart, and I saw that only if I had a cardtridge of tomodachi collection the rom would work. Is it possible to just play the game up until you get the save button and save and export the .sav file on your emulator and just replace the rom and the .sav fil and it will load the save from that point?
The info is outdated. You can save normally with a donor rom set.

Nicky P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would I get a donor rom set
Also as you can tell I dont have a cardtrige of Tomodachi Collection at the moment, so that is why I am asking this

Last edited by Nicky P,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(