Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since today twl loader refuse to update card bootstrap it speed at the updating screen and dont update

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since today twl loader refuse to update card bootstrap it speed at the updating screen and dont update
Try waiting 'til the 3DS HOME Menu tells you that you're connected to the internet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just found lying around my R4 SDHC Dual Core 2012... just wondering is this card compatible with TWLoader?
Try the DSTT/R4i-SDHC pack, but YSMenu (which loads the ROMs on the flashcard) might brick your flashcard, so be careful.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to use GBARunner with TWLoader? Can it show a box art/icon? And, can it save?
Thanks
Just press SELECT to start up GBARunner2. If running from a flashcard, copy GBARunner2.nds in "sdmc:/_nds/" to the flashcard's SD root.
GBARunner2 can't save yet, so the ROM (as "runner.gba") needs to be SRAM patched, and the bios (as "bios.bin") is needed. They go in the SD root.

Reactions: umbjolt

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Just press SELECT to start up GBARunner2. If running from a flashcard, copy GBARunner2.nds in "sdmc:/_nds/" to the flashcard's SD root.
GBARunner2 can't save yet, so the ROM (as "runner.gba") needs to be SRAM patched, and the bios (as "bios.bin") is needed. They go in the SD root.

Thanks (again) :)
I hope we can have a (soon idea (?) ) "library" menu en TWLoader with gb(a, c) collection with box art and icons and another library with .nds from sd xD

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Long long shot but, will this be able to ''set'' backups?
Can I backup my Black 2 cartridge and ''set'' it on my 3DS (as if the cartridge was actually there) and use DS Download Play to perform a Poketransfer or to transfer games from Black 2 to Pokebank?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I backup my Black 2 cartridge and ''set'' it on my 3DS (as if the cartridge was actually there) and use DS Download Play to perform a Poketransfer or to transfer games from Black 2 to Pokebank?

No.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
actualy i would like to see the dump option, but @Robz8 , I guess the chance is low, I dunno much about dumping cardridges thats not really stuff I´m related to

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try waiting 'til the 3DS HOME Menu tells you that you're connected to the internet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try the DSTT/R4i-SDHC pack, but YSMenu (which loads the ROMs on the flashcard) might brick your flashcard, so be careful.
Depends on the card... I know the Dual Core cards from r4isdhc.com will not brick your card if you use YSMenu or TTMenu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU