Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can i use this with bootstrap? Any kind guy can do a tutorial for me please? I did all steps from topic tutorial and i pasted bootstrap in _nds, im testing SM64 and it just turns off.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i use this with bootstrap? Any kind guy can do a tutorial for me please? I did all steps from topic tutorial and i pasted bootstrap in _nds, im testing SM64 and it just turns off.
Are you using a flashcard? If not you'll have to wait a little longer.
The reason you're getting a turn off is because the patched TWL_FIRM is still installed.
Follow this guide: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Lum...-get-an-auto-shutdown-with-gbadsdsiware-games

Reactions: Hidend

TheArcadeStriker

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
EDIT: NeoDS does likely load, but it doesn't seem to work (Probably looks for the folder of the NeoDS emu data, but can't find it), and it doesn't show anything in console either. And tested PictoChat and doesn't work either (Haven't tried with HBMenu, which is required for it to work in the flashcard)

Last edited by TheArcadeStriker,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After christmas, will it be able to play DS games from the flashcard's microSD just like it was an expanded storage? 'Cuz right now it only boots the flashcard. Also, you should make an easier way to select the games other than one big icon in the lower screen. Something like the R4i Gold PRO other form of seeking through the games (the one from r4isdhc.com).

Last edited by Hyoretsu,

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
After christmas you'll be able to play DS games from your microSD, not needing a flashcard anymore.

Using a flashcart will still be better.

I didn't spend all that time looking for a decent card seller and saving my money to buy a card just for it to be made redundant lol

Think i'll stick to my Acekard 2i. Does bug me tho that my flash card icon is grean with a horse, I hate green lol Doesn't look good for a 37 year old man with a horse as an icon

Be nice to change the icon

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't spend all that time looking for a decent card seller and saving my money to buy a card just for it to be made redundant lol

Think i'll stick to my Acekard 2i. Does bug me tho that my flash card icon is grean with a horse, I hate green lol Doesn't look good for a 37 year old man with a horse as an icon

Be nice to change the icon

There's a couple of different options, but nothing ideal like the old Acekard 2i icon.
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Updating_the_AK2i_Bootloader#Before_you_begin
All the ones from Chessmaster onwards work so long as you're using Luma or another modern CFW.. I recommend moving away from the Pippa Funnel bootloader, since that one has a pretty lengthy boot time.

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a couple of different options, but nothing ideal like the old Acekard 2i icon.
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Updating_the_AK2i_Bootloader#Before_you_begin
All the ones from Chessmaster onwards work so long as you're using Luma or another modern CFW.. I recommend moving away from the Pippa Funnel bootloader, since that one has a pretty lengthy boot time.

I'll have to give that a go once I have fixed my DS. The boot time doesn't bother me one bit tho

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd recommend the Deep Labyrinth update if you can find it. It boots quick and the icon is decent (just a sword on a brown background with two blue stars).

Yeah I like that one too. What I wouldn't mind trying is the AK2i MultiKernel but finding it and any info on it running is a nightmare

Reactions: daxtsu

Chocobubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend the Deep Labyrinth update if you can find it. It boots quick and the icon is decent (just a sword on a brown background with two blue stars).

I found the link from Acekard's site using the wayback machine. I'm testing it now to make sure it works, but here's a link of the file I uploaded. https://mega.nz/#!rd4GgZ4A!6Zv5DcIRRttNmGcx2tfQ-DfA25HCcaBiUXHIogUm4yQ

Edit: I tested it and that is indeed the correct and working file, I managed to roll back from the latest version to that one with no issue. (I used a dslite for this, I can't guarantee doing it from a 3DS will work.)

Still can't get TWLoader to work for my acekard though, sadly.

Last edited by Chocobubba,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night