Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know this isn't expected to be finished until Christmas for .nds from SD loading, but does .nds from a flashcard work right now? I've been having the hardest time getting my Acekard2i working and I'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong or not. (I'm trying to launch off the flashcard using the .ini files, not cia forwarders)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know this isn't expected to be finished until Christmas for .nds from SD loading, but does .nds from a flashcard work right now? I've been having the hardest time getting my Acekard2i working and I'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong or not. (I'm trying to launch off the flashcard using the .ini files, not cia forwarders)
Did you set the flashcard in settings, and extracted the pack for your flashcard?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashcart loading works perfectly fine.

Chocobubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you set the flashcard in settings, and extracted the pack for your flashcard?

I believe so. I dropped the entire TWLoader.zip (sdroot folder) to the root of my 3DS SD card, installed both the main and the secondary .cia files, and downloaded the appropriate flashcard file (acekard2i) and plopped it into my flashcard SD card. I tested the card normally and it launches itself and games properly, albeit with the YSMenu now instead of Akaio like before.

I also used the Forwarder.jar to make the .ini files straight from the SD card, with the appropriate pathing. They show up but only whitescreen.

Last edited by Chocobubba,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe so. I dropped the entire TWLoader.zip to the root of my 3DS SD card, installed both the main and the secondary .cia files, and downloaded the appropriate flashcard file (acekard2i) and plopped it into my flashcard SD card. I tested the card normally and it launches itself and games properly, albeit with the YSMenu now instead of Akaio like before.
YSMenu is used to avoid save corruption from Wood/Akaio.

Excalibur007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About a week ago, I was trying to get this working with my R4i 3DS RTS and it would just get a white screen. I installed the 2 cias, put the menu files on my SD card, made the ini files, and tried every setting. I thought it should work since there are menu files in the pack that are of the same type already on my SD, but nothing I did would work. Is this card just not supported yet?.. or has support been added in the past week or so?
Also, I tried it with my Supercard DSTwo+, using the pack and setting for the Supercard DSTwo, but that one didn't work either. Not sure if these are just not supported or if I did something wrong.
3ds7.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About a week ago, I was trying to get this working with my R4i 3DS RTS and it would just get a white screen. I installed the 2 cias, put the menu files on my SD card, made the ini files, and tried every setting. I thought it should work since there are menu files in the pack that are of the same type already on my SD, but nothing I did would work. Is this card just not supported yet?.. or has support been added in the past week or so?
Also, I tried it with my Supercard DSTwo+, using the pack and setting for the Supercard DSTwo, but that one didn't work either. Not sure if these are just not supported or if I did something wrong.
3ds7.jpg
They've always been supported.
About the problem, for your DSTWO, make sure Reset Slot-1 is on.
Make sure you extracted everything for your flashcard, in "for Slot-1 microSD" to the flashcard's microSD root. Replace the files if it asks you to.

Also, TWLoader just recently got an update.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, I can't get this to work with my Gateway blue card. All I get is this. I followed the steps, copied the files, and selected the card on PC and TWLoader and nothing. Can't read the console output either to know what went wrong since it only flashes for a fraction of a second.

All I know is that it shouldn't look like that. I copied the original files that came with the card and it still works normally, but I can't load nuttin' from TWLoader.

Attachments

• IMG_20161221_012024.jpg
    IMG_20161221_012024.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 208

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I can't get this to work with my Gateway blue card. All I get is this. I followed the steps, copied the files, and selected the card on PC and TWLoader and nothing. Can't read the console output either to know what went wrong since it only flashes for a fraction of a second.

All I know is that it shouldn't look like that. I copied the original files that came with the card and it still works normally, but I can't load nuttin' from TWLoader.
Did you make the .ini files in Forwarder3-DS? What's inside one of them?

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Did you make the .ini files in Forwarder3-DS? What's inside one of them?

Yes sir, I did.

[FLASHCARD-ROM]
NDS_PATH = /Games/SMT_SJ.nds
BNR_TEXT1 = Shin Megami Tensei:
BNR_TEXT2 = Strange Journey
BNR_TEXT3 = Atlus U.S.A., Inc.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I see why your game isn't loading. You manually put a / at the beginning. TWLoader already puts that at the beginning of the path.

Still didn't work dude. :( I just get sent to the black menu. I also tried using the stock menu for the gateway card and same stuff, except it sends me to the regular blue menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by RocketRobz,

NEO117

Trophies
XP