Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have TWLoader fully functional, but I was wondering where I should go to report how rom hacks function with this. I'm playing Fire Emblem: New Mystery (and its fan translation) and there's some...graphical problems with the stat screen.

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask, the compatibility says that metroid prime hunters takes like 2 minutes with the current bootstrap but when i launch it, it doesn't load, it stays in white screen, i've got the boostrap and twloader up to date

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Mugen2x,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes trainboy, i read the compatibility list (it starts in 1 or 2 minutes some lagging occurs) but like i said, it stays in white screen even after these 2 minutes
i appreciate any kind of help that you can give me =)
Are you using a donor rom?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes trainboy, i read the compatibility list (it starts in 1 or 2 minutes some lagging occurs) but like i said, it stays in white screen even after these 2 minutes
i appreciate any kind of help that you can give me =)
It currently only works with the Korean version.
Are you using a donor rom?
He is, since TWLoader will not launch MPH, and show a message, if the donor isn't set.

G14nLuca

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i'm trying to run ds roms by the twloader since wednesday, but it's not working. I'm using Luma3DS. I followed the official tutorial from the GitHub page and from some youtubers. But nothing is working at all. It's always freezing when i launch a game. Sometimes it's just a white screen at the touch screen and a white screen that turns into black in the upper one. Sometimes it returns "FatInitialDefault crashed" or something like that. Both nds-bootstrap official and unofficial releases are up-to-dated. Mario Kart DS is already set up as donor rom. I don't know what to do.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i'm trying to run ds roms by the twloader since wednesday, but it's not working. I'm using Luma3DS. I followed the official tutorial from the GitHub page and from some youtubers. But nothing is working at all. It's always freezing when i launch a game. Sometimes it's just a white screen at the touch screen and a white screen that turns into black in the upper one. Sometimes it returns "FatInitialDefault crashed" or something like that. Both nds-bootstrap official and unofficial releases are up-to-dated. Mario Kart DS is already set up as donor rom. I don't know what to do.
What game are you trying to run?

cudox

Trophies
XP
Country
France
is theris unbick for r4 after launching *idontrememberthename*.nds?
happend to me long time ago, file is from twloader directory, and you already answerd me that its possible to brick the cart after launching it, so now i wonder if theris undo yet , or should i just scratch contacts on r4 and use it as slot cover?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is theris unbick for r4 after launching *idontrememberthename*.nds?
happend to me long time ago, file is from twloader directory, and you already answerd me that its possible to brick the cart after launching it, so now i wonder if theris undo yet , or should i just scratch contacts on r4 and use it as slot cover?
Should be possible to unbrick it, but I dunno how.

rolling_pin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I try to run an european Platinum Version it simply says error when i try to boot it after 75% loading. I have set Mario Kart as donor. What shall I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum