Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aestus54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to convert a .duc save file from an action replay into a useable .sav file?

To expand on this. I shunyweb.info/convert.php to convert a .duc file to .sav but there are a couple formats for .sav and I haven't found one that works. If one does.

Last edited by Aestus54,

Jokoman4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boxart isn't downloading for me. Even common games (NSMB for example) won't download art or icons, all I'm seeing is a question mark in a box. What could be causing that?

Edit: Off of SD, no flashcart.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boxart isn't downloading for me. Even common games (NSMB for example) won't download art or icons, all I'm seeing is a question mark in a box. What could be causing that?

Edit: Off of SD, no flashcart.
Make sure Wireless is turned on.
If it is on, turn off quick start.

Aestus54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to convert a .duc save file from an action replay into a useable .sav file?

To expand on this. I shunyweb.info/convert.php to convert a .duc file to .sav but there are a couple formats for .sav and I haven't found one that works. If one does.
I was able to get the .duc converted into a working save file. Just needed to use something other than that website.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Can I run DsiWare (in .app format from NUSdownloader)
2) What are the advantages of using TWLoader to boot games from my DS flashcart (rather than just booting the flashcart from the 3ds home menu without TWLoader)? Will they run faster or have DSi enhanced features enabled?
BTW have an R4i Gold 3ds rts and a N3ds

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Can I run DsiWare (in .nds/.srl/.app/nusdownloader format)
2) What are the advantages of using TWLoader to boot games from my DS flashcart (rather than just booting the flashcart from the 3ds home menu without TWLoader)? Will they run faster or have DSi enhanced features enabled?
I have an R4i Gold 3ds rts btw
1) No.
2) You can enable TWL clock speed.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
1) No.
2) You can enable TWL clock speed.

Is there any advantage to using twloader to boot games from the DS flashcart as opposed to just using twloader to boot the flash cart itself?

Also, are there any plans for folder/subfolder support?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any advantage to using twloader to boot games from the DS flashcart as opposed to just using twloader to boot the flash cart itself?
  • DSi animated icons. (Well, that's also in SRLoader, which can be booted on a flashcard, so that's out, lol.)
  • Box art.
  • NTR/TWL clock speed set per-game.
Also, are there any plans for folder/subfolder support?
Now that you mention it, I just added support for that to SRLoader, and will be in the next version.

Last edited by RocketRobz,
Reactions: wicksand420

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Can I run DsiWare (in .app format from NUSdownloader)
BTW have an R4i Gold 3ds rts and a N3ds
You can use TWLoader with your R4i Gold to run games at TWL speed AND use higher quality sound.

lordluckus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, I have an old 3ds with luma in its latest version, I have installed TWLoader also in its latest version. When wanting to leave a game with L + R + DOWN + B will be stuck on black screen, any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1