Status
Not open for further replies.

Dvdcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
animal crossing wild world is not working for me. i have the latest bootstrap and twloader ver. i have mkds set as a donater rom. it just white screens on boot

Reactions: antiNT

Dvdcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thoght so guess not cuz i just downloaded a us one (i ripped the last one from a cart) and now it works fine. thanks for you wonderful app!

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come there isnt a md5 hash for the compatible games on the chart? Just wondering, because i know some games have different versions.

Reactions: lordkaos

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coming in the next TWLoader version...
(Below is WIP, and will change later on.)
3ds theme WIP.png

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Nukehead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am experiencing a problem with twloader as when I try to update the bootstrap to 0.5.1 in twloader it freezes and then says 'no version available' where the bootstrap version number would be. I have tried uninstalling and installing fresh install numerous times and I would appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks in advance!

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Hey ehm does this work with v11.4? Im using an o3ds and trying to play Partners in Time but i just get a 3ds error screen saying, an error has occurred, turn off the system....

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am experiencing a problem with twloader as when I try to update the bootstrap to 0.5.1 in twloader it freezes and then says 'no version available' where the bootstrap version number would be. I have tried uninstalling and installing fresh install numerous times and I would appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks in advance!
Do you have Wireless enabled and connected to the Internet?
Hey ehm does this work with v11.4? Im using an o3ds and trying to play Partners in Time but i just get a 3ds error screen saying, an error has occurred, turn off the system....
Are you using EmuNAND?
Can you make Okami and Viewtiful Joe work?
I dunno how to make games compatible.

parkerchmelko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i ave animated splas screens on my n3ds xl 11.5 luma 6.6 and i think that is why my games arent booting. can you tell me how to remove the anim or tell me why it goes to black screen when i boot games? (i am new to moding scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work