Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed TWLoader today. Updated my 3dsxl to b9s today too. Mario Kart is running just fine, but the reason I instaled TWLoader was to play Megaman Zero Collection. Doens't matter the ROM I download, it gets me to a blackscreen or dont quit the white loading ROM. Someone can help me, please?
As far as I know Mega Man Zero Collection is broken currently, though you may also need to force-use the donor rom (described in the OP).

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In pokemon diamond. Its said it need a donor rom to play it. How can i get a donor rom? Should i need to have a mario kart ds cart to make it work? I'm confuse

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got TWLoader working nicely with Mario Kart DS, but the main reason this interested me was those fun minigames in NSMB DS... No matter the copy I try, I get a red top screen, and a black bottom screen. The list says NSMB should work, as it's highlighted in green. Maybe I've missed something?

Geneolgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Svalbard
Sorry if this has been answered before, but does this flashcard work with TWL Loader?
5xnyp1.jpg

TiagoS10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've got TWLoader working nicely with Mario Kart DS, but the main reason this interested me was those fun minigames in NSMB DS... No matter the copy I try, I get a red top screen, and a black bottom screen. The list says NSMB should work, as it's highlighted in green. Maybe I've missed something?
Some minigames are in super mario 64

Last edited by TiagoS10,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's an issue with nds-bootstrap. Only the main game works.

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's an issue with nds-bootstrap. Only the main game works.

Ah, damn! My favourite part of the game right there lol. Thanks for the quick reply!

I was also wondering about 'Metroid Prime Pinball'. The game plays pretty slowly until all the elements have played once, and are in the cache (I assume. I don't know nadda lol). Is there a way to speed up games which lag like that, or basically just wait for TWL to grow a bit more?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, damn! My favourite part of the game right there lol. Thanks for the quick reply!

I was also wondering about 'Metroid Prime Pinball'. The game plays pretty slowly until all the elements have played once, and are in the cache (I assume. I don't know nadda lol).
Correct!
Is there a way to speed up games which lag like that, or basically just wait for TWL to grow a bit more?
nds-bootstrap will have NDMA SD read soon, so that should help with the lags and long loading times.

Reactions: Jeph

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Correct!

nds-bootstrap will have NDMA SD read soon, so that should help with the lags and long loading times.

Awesome! Thanks again for your quick responses, and especially your work on the project! Kudos!

Vib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
When launching loader, I can't do anything, and at the box where a picture normally has the text "Storing box art paths...". This doesn't end and it gets stuck there and I can't do anything about it or have found any information regarding it. Help pls

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When launching loader, I can't do anything, and at the box where a picture normally has the text "Storing box art paths...". This doesn't end and it gets stuck there and I can't do anything about it or have found any information regarding it. Help pls
Check your SD card for errors.
https://3ds.guide/get-started
Go to: Before starting, you may want to check your SD card for errors

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not my sd card, cfw and everything works fine. It was working until I installed the box arts for the app then it started acting up. Everything loads up correctly except I can't move in the menus.
Delete the boxart folder at "sd:/_nds/twloader". TWLoader will download the box art.

Vib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Delete the boxart folder at "sd:/_nds/twloader". TWLoader will download the box art.
I did that, but the application still has the message. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the cia, but that didnt work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7