Hacking direct tv on wii?

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have my direct tv reviver plugged in to my router is there a home brew app for my wii so i can strem the recordings on my receiver to my wii?

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I thought the point of connecting your receiver to the network so you could change the DVR recording settings etc. etc. over the network. I.e. tell it to record your favorite show while your at work. Do they actually sell receiver that transmit the video via network?

You might want to read the manual, or google the model number, of your receiver and check out what it is capable of doing, before asking stupid questions.

bralph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:
I thought the point of connecting your receiver to the network so you could change the DVR recording settings etc. etc. over the network. I.e. tell it to record your favorite show while your at work. Do they actually sell receiver that transmit the video via network?

You might want to read the manual, or google the model number, of your receiver and check out what it is capable of doing, before asking stupid questions.

All current DirecTV DVRs are capable of multi-room viewing, meaning you can watch a show on a different DVR than it was recorded on. There also is a DirecTV2PC program for Windows, which allows playback on a PC. Of course, that doesn't mean it would be easy to implement on a Wii.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/dire...logy/directv2pc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)