Hacking Dip-IOS v1.0

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Please, could you include the dip module to patch ios and play backup games by game channel? I'm using cioscorp but it is old ios based and i am on 4.0.
Your work is awesome.

Yer me too that would be GREAT!

if not on your list thanks for the great program anyways
smile.gif

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
hipnotik said:
Please, could you include the dip module to patch ios and play backup games by game channel? I'm using cioscorp but it is old ios based and i am on 4.0.
Your work is awesome.
I don't think waninkoko give this just like this
wink.gif

cIOSCORP is outdated and you don't need to patch all your IOS to read backup. Disc channel backup loading is useless: loaders give more options / higher compatibility.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's a great app.

As I am on FW 4.0 with almost all ios outdated, I used DOP-IOS v5 to download the newest versions of the IOS and trucha "unfixed" them.
Pretty cool.

So, now all IOS are up to date, and HB works just like under 3.2.

great you released it.
thx

ricako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey just tried downloading v4 from the link on the front page: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P8I4EBVX
Getting this error message from megaupload

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Reasons for this may include:
- Invalid link
- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.

Would you be able to reupload please, or could some please provide a mirror thanks
biggrin.gif

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There are two issues I have come across. For some bizarre reason, "IOS62" appears. Also, IOS56 appears to be missing.

This is a great app with great features. Thanks for your work, tona and marc_max!
smile.gif

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Dialexio said:
There are two issues I have come across. For some bizarre reason, "IOS62" appears. Also, IOS56 appears to be missing.

This is a great app with great features. Thanks for your work, tona and marc_max!
smile.gif

Yes, it was my fault (I left some testing code). This evening I will release a new version with a fix and a new small but useful feature.
I'll aso add IOS56. It's not really very useful because you are forced to install it when you 'purchase' Wii Speak Channel... Unless you want to trucha-modify Wii Speak Channel
laugh.gif

QUOTE(KiiWii @ Jul 23 2009, 11:20 PM) "Stores files on SD: you can reuse all your downloaded IOS with Dop-IOS or another application. "

So this works offline after first use of "dop-ing" each ios?
Yes. And you can even download files with NUSD and place them in that folder. Hermes' cIOS installer also uses the same path, so his program and mine can share files too.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
marc_max said:
Yes, it was my fault (I left some testing code). This evening I will release a new version with a fix and a new small but useful feature.
I'll aso add IOS56. It's not really very useful because you are forced to install it when you 'purchase' Wii Speak Channel... Unless you want to trucha-modify Wii Speak Channel
laugh.gif
Well, it never hurts to have every IOS with the Trucha bug.
smile.gif

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Dialexio said:
marc_max said:
laugh.gif
Well, it never hurts to have every IOS with the Trucha bug.
smile.gif
Be careful in the future, because maybe a new IOS won't be able to be patched with our trucha patch, and if you apply it then you could get a brick if it's a new System Menu IOS.

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I see that you can also "DOP": IOS9, IOS21, IOS53, IOS55, 35, 36 and IOS37. On some IOS it displays the game(s) where they are compatible with. But on the USB loader compatibility list there is no mention of them.

My questions are:
- Are they really needed to be pacthed to play the mentioned games from backup DVD and/or USB-HDD?
- Are the patches compatible with LU64 Wii's?
- Can't IOS35 already be pacthed by Trucha Bug Restorer (TBR)?
- Can't IOS36/37 already be patched by Hermes Patcher?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions!

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Incure said:
My questions are:
- Are they really needed to be pacthed to play the mentioned games from backup DVD and/or USB-HDD?
- Are the patches compatible with LU64 Wii's?
- Can't IOS35 already be pacthed by Trucha Bug Restorer (TBR)?
- Can't IOS36/37 already be patched by Hermes Patcher?
[*]Yes.[*]Maybe.[*]I don't know.[*]I guess so.

nekrad

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason whenever I run this program it freezes right after it has downloaded the IOS to SD. It doesn't install the patched IOS. My wii will also freeze when I try to install USB cIOS 202. Anyone know why? Thanks

Im on 4.1 cios rev14
everything else works great.. backup loaders, HBC, bootmii, preloader. I don't know whats wrong.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
nekrad said:
For some reason whenever I run this program it freezes right after it has downloaded the IOS to SD. It doesn't install the patched IOS. My wii will also freeze when I try to install USB cIOS 202. Anyone know why? Thanks

Im on 4.1 cios rev14
everything else works great.. backup loaders, HBC, bootmii, preloader. I don't know whats wrong.
I've used Dop-IOS only in offline mode.
Try this
Note: ios have to be unpacked like this /00000001/00000024/v3094 (here is IOS36 v3094)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q