Hacking Dios Mios WAD needs to be reinstalled everytime

  • Thread starter Thread starter pajo17
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,624
  • Replies Replies 6

pajo17

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
27
Country
Canada
I finally have Dios Mios Lite 2.2 working on my Wii, but everytime I go to turn on the Wii, I need to reinstall the RVL-BC-v6.wad
If I don't, it just boots up whatever GCN game I have in the Wii

Is there a workaround this?

Thanks
 
BUMP
I thought just using WADManager1.7 and installing the BC wad was good enough

how do I install it correctly
 
yes, that's enough.

install BC v6
install MIOS v10 (it will clean your MIOS slot)
install DIOS MIOS (Lite) v2.2
and that's all.
It doesn't try to launch the inserted disc when you boot the Wii, unless you messed with the menu and asked autoboot (priiloader, modchip, patched disc ?)
 

Site & Scene News