Hacking Dios Mios Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I open up wind waker, it only gets to the Dolby screen then stops. Any help?

Don't tell me you downloaded it...

He posted already on another topic he is using 1.4b dml he is asking for help..

Olinhendershot, 1.4b DML has been reported not liking some sd cards, you may want to look in the first page of this thread for the older revisions, i currently still use rev58 it works fine on my 2 sd cards that i have and all GC games,,

OlinHendershot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Randomizer, I Dow loaded the ISO because for some reason the one on my disc was not working. I dont know what you are talking about. I am using dml1.4b and I just want to be able to play this.i did not distribute his work I just want to launch this

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I only been away for half a day, what just happened here? One minute hope for Triforce and the next no more DM/DML? Whoever is responsible for the leak is a douche, I don't care who did it, it shows disrespect for Crediar :(

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an this is the reason i trust no one, or have friends. most people i meet are two faced, an will stab you in the back the first chance they get. (except a few i have meet here. though they are more acquaintance then friends, not even this really,just someone i know.)..
godlike is totally responsible for this happening. just as guard duty. CO puts me in charge of a certain area. an i tell a lower rank to take his turn watching. shit goes wrong.. it's still my fault.
i was the one in charge. though i think godlike handled it the best he could after the fact. still this is very disappointing. i hope crediar lets shit calm down then picks it back up.. but don't blame him if he doesn't.

[]KAOS[]Casey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my GC controllers(all first party) do not work when loading GC games(Only tested F-Zero GX, the ISO rip matches the SHA-32 hash that's known to work) via USB loader GX; but SSBB works just fine with the controllers through USB loader GX as well.

I searched this topic/google and found nothing. Aside from trying other loaders, is there anything I can attempt to fix it with?

edit: it seems the DML channel booter doesn't work with my controllers either.

spiderjjr45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my GC controllers(all first party) do not work when loading GC games(Only tested F-Zero GX, the ISO rip matches the SHA-32 hash that's known to work) via USB loader GX; but SSBB works just fine with the controllers through USB loader GX as well.

I searched this topic/google and found nothing. Aside from trying other loaders, is there anything I can attempt to fix it with?

edit: it seems the DML channel booter doesn't work with my controllers either.

I'm having the same problems this guy's having.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ