Not open for further replies.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/t...games-channels/

Look there for all your needs.

Also you could look in to the newest usbloaders (wiiflow mod,CFG mod and Usbloader X 3.0) as they all support DML. Some games require a disc in the drive. Can be any disc.

Good Luck

Uh, I'm using CFG USB Loader right now, so I already know how it can use DML for gamecube games, but that still doesn't explain to me how I'm to get this game to run, since so many people can run the bloody thing already. Sheesh, I must be the only here experiencing an ID10T error. Perhaps I was too vague in my last post, I don't know, but CFG will NOT load the game using DML 1.2, as I get a black screen on official Wii component cables, which so many people are managing to run the game on. That's the thing that doesn't make sense to me.

What doesn't make sense is your initial question and the fact you called me an idiot when all my mods work. Who's the idiot? The guy who trashes people who try to help and doesn't know how to ask a question clearly, that's who. You are on your own buddy. Weren't you the guy whining about switching to FAT32? Did you grow a pair yet and switch fat32? What cluster size? I will just have to remember to ignore you until you become a real boy and learn how to treat people who attempt to answer you vague ,poorly thought out questions..

Edited just because

Reactions: 2 people

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/t...games-channels/

Look there for all your needs.

Also you could look in to the newest usbloaders (wiiflow mod,CFG mod and Usbloader X 3.0) as they all support DML. Some games require a disc in the drive. Can be any disc.

Good Luck

Uh, I'm using CFG USB Loader right now, so I already know how it can use DML for gamecube games, but that still doesn't explain to me how I'm to get this game to run, since so many people can run the bloody thing already. Sheesh, I must be the only here experiencing an ID10T error. Perhaps I was too vague in my last post, I don't know, but CFG will NOT load the game using DML 1.2, as I get a black screen on official Wii component cables, which so many people are managing to run the game on. That's the thing that doesn't make sense to me.

What doesn't make sense is your initial question and the fact you called me an idiot when all my mods work. Who's the idiot? The guy who trashes people who try to help and doesn't know how to ask a question clearly, that's who. You are on your own buddy. Weren't you the guy whining about switching to FAT32? Did you grow a pair yet and switch fat32? What cluster size? I will just have to remember to ignore you until you become a real boy and learn how to treat people who attempt to answer you vague ,poorly thought out questions..

Edited just because

No, I called MYSELF an idiot, hence the part where I said "I must be the only here experiencing an ID10T error". I did NOT call you one! Read my effing post before you make such blatant accusations.

I called MYSELF that, NOT you.

ANYWAY, I got to the game selection screen but it turns black after the game loads (any of the six I choose) but audio still plays.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Sheesh, I must be the only here experiencing an ID10T error. Perhaps I was too vague in my last post, I don't know, but CFG will NOT load the game using DML 1.2, as I get a black screen on official Wii component cables, which so many people are managing to run the game on. That's the thing that doesn't make sense to me.
Well I don't know if anyone noticed but you stated your using DML 1.2, if you indeed are, then that's your first error. Go ahead and update to DML 1.4b just click on the file to d/load it then install it with WAD Manager/Wii MOD/MMM or any other WAD Manager of your choice. After you update you can go ahead and use CFG Loader or THIS WiiFlow(formerly known as WiiFlow-Mod) yes I know the google code page says wiiflow-mod but trust me this is the one you want to use if you want to use WiiFlow with DML support. Otherwise stick to CFG USBLoader v70Mod32 and adjust your settings as necessary.

If your still having issues get a different ISO source or re-rip the game, and if your still having issues after that and you really want to play the game use different component cables or go back to composite cables, if your still having issues after that dude go ahead and throw your TV away or shoot yourself in the face cuz that's it for you bro lol.

Reactions: 1 person

beerfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a problem with GC Need for Speed Underground. When playing from disc everything is fine but after rip game gets hiccup during race :( - i'm using DML 21 (haven't try to use different cmios) and using SDHC 32GB class 10 card. Every other game i've trying to run is working fine.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many Wiiflow mods are there, and how do I know the one I get is the "right" one?
well being on 1.2 for dml. you can try this one first. http://code.google.com/p/open-wiiflow-mod/downloads/detail?name=Wiiflow_Mod_svn_r175.zip&can=2&q=
this is r 175.. or http://code.google.com/p/open-wiiflow-mod/downloads/detail?name=Wiiflow_Mod_svn_r191.zip&can=2&q=
this will be r191.. if both of these don't work then it might be a real good choice to update to 1.3 or 1.4b. an use the newest build of the loader of your choice.( wiiflow mod. works the way you are describing, showing the games on sd / usb.)

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to 1.4b and I still only get to the game selection screen, but it still turns black after choosing the game. Intro FMVs are still missing as well, but the audio is there. I also switched the CFG USB Loader mod that was posted on the previous page, and the DML is set to 1.2+, and yet it still gives me these issues. The ISO image likely got corrupted somehow. If I can't re-rip this game due to the disc being scratched, I might have to, uh, "accidentally" obtain the game by other (shadier) means.

Where's that wiiflow mod I've heard so much about?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to 1.4b and I still only get to the game selection screen, but it still turns black after choosing the game. Intro FMVs are still missing as well, but the audio is there. I also switched the CFG USB Loader mod that was posted on the previous page, and the DML is set to 1.2+, and yet it still gives me these issues.

Please try use NeoGamma - i've lot's of issues with CFG USB Loader + DML. For me NeoGamma is running all games that CFG couldnt.

Tried that, it tells me I don't have a WBFS partition for my Gamecube games on my SD card (yep, you heard me, WBFS, of all things). The version I'm using must be outdated. It told me it couldn't find any gamecube games on the SDHC card due it being FAT32 and not WBFS.

beerfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Updated to 1.4b and I still only get to the game selection screen, but it still turns black after choosing the game. Intro FMVs are still missing as well, but the audio is there. I also switched the CFG USB Loader mod that was posted on the previous page, and the DML is set to 1.2+, and yet it still gives me these issues.

Please try use NeoGamma - i've lot's of issues with CFG USB Loader + DML. For me NeoGamma is running all games that CFG couldnt.

beerfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Tried that, it tells me I don't have a WBFS partition for my Gamecube games on my SD card (yep, you heard me, WBFS, of all things). The version I'm using must be outdated. It told me it couldn't find any gamecube games on the SDHC card due it being FAT32 and not WBFS.

Funny :) Maybe you should update NeoGamma to last version.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me about it. I don't think I have the most recent version if it's doing that. I can't check right now since I'm starting work soon, but why is it telling me to use WBFS for gamecube games? That's like telling someone to use IE over Chrome or Firefox.

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried Legend of Zelda Collectors disc with DML 1.4b? With 1.3, the game would start, but would crash upon selecting which Zelda game you wanted to play. Now, after the 0.4 loader screen, it goes directly to green screen without booting the iso at all. Tried both the US version, as well as the European version.

At least Ocarina of Time/Master quest now loads without issue.

Using USB Loader GX 3.0.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to 1.4b and I still only get to the game selection screen, but it still turns black after choosing the game. Intro FMVs are still missing as well, but the audio is there. I also switched the CFG USB Loader mod that was posted on the previous page, and the DML is set to 1.2+, and yet it still gives me these issues. The ISO image likely got corrupted somehow. If I can't re-rip this game due to the disc being scratched, I might have to, uh, "accidentally" obtain the game by other (shadier) means.

have you tried the channel launching.? instead of in a loader. an it's funny it's happening to all your games,( the same issue). that would say some thing is the problem an not just one of the games.( all would be corrupted.). try an channel launch dml. an see if that works.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://code.google.c...en-wiiflow-mod/

For instance MadWorld is among those few 480i-only retail Wii releases.
Yeah, the European version is the only Wii title I've ever seen that can only be HALF forced to NTSC. It comes out at NTSC 576i 50hz (My NTSC TV still shows the colors BUT the image is still flickering because of the unsupported refresh rate/resolution.).

Scarface has the same isseu.

PAL owners, get the NTSC versions of these games for progressive scan and no borders, higer frame rate.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
telling me to use WBFS for gamecube games? That's like telling someone to use IE over Chrome or Firefox.
I don't know- its just a program :) im using almost newest version and all my gc games are on FAT32 partition (only partition on card)

You use one partition for GC which is FAT32 and the other is for Wii which is WBFS? If so may I ask how much space can I use in a 500GB HDD if I break it to two partitions like that? I want something around 100GB for GC as FAT32 while the other 400 (350 actually) for Wii as WBFS, is this possible or should I just stick with FAT32 for all?

Yeah, the European version is the only Wii title I've ever seen that can only be HALF forced to NTSC. It comes out at NTSC 576i 50hz (My NTSC TV still shows the colors BUT the image is still flickering because of the unsupported refresh rate/resolution.).

Well I have this very same issue with Taz Wanted PAL, however Looney tunes Back In Action PAL works fine with forced NTSC on my NTSC-U Wii!

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

Scarface has the same isseu.

PAL owners, get the NTSC versions of these games for progressive scan and no borders, higer frame rate.

No. Madworld NTSC does not support progressive scan. I don't know about mode forcing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1