Hacking Dios Mios Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use wiigator/wiipower cMIOS and use backup/multi/retail discs in conjunction with Neogamma, but no sd card. ( only for older Wii's )
... or use DML 1.3 and launch your discs from a loader like everybody else.
In fact, I don't even use the System Menu anymore. I use a modified version of bootmii that takes me straight into USB Loader GX. From there I can choose to launch a disc if I want to. Last time I went into the System Menu there were spider webs all over the screen.

cloudstrifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine with 2GB SD formated as FAT(16) cluster 64kb, using DML 1.3 and USBLoader GX.
Fast load times, no lags on Wind Waker or Sonic Adventure 2, the only difference is NO-DVD is not working for me in 1.3 and it works on Rev.59.
Thanks Folks!

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
cloudstrifer, are you sure USBLoader GX is fully compatible with DML 1.3 ???

I'm using the latest wiiflow-mod (R306) and it works great : no-DVD mode with 480p patch (with PAL games, which is unbelievable !)
tried so far Zelda Wind Waker, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Dragon's Lair 3D (all PAL)

everything is PERFECT.

RODAuOM599

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey 'sup guys. Listen, I've become n00b in this new DML. So my doubts are this:
1. Why does the GCLoader just stucks whenever I load my game? The first time i tried it, it worked; the game doesn't load on DML booter.. I already have the game in GCReEx format, any recommendations?
2. CFG Loader is now compatible with this new DML. It still doesn't work for me.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
cloudstrifer, are you sure USBLoader GX is fully compatible with DML 1.3 ???

I'm using the latest wiiflow-mod (R306) and it works great : no-DVD mode with 480p patch (with PAL games, which is unbelievable !)
tried so far Zelda Wind Waker, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Dragon's Lair 3D (all PAL)

everything is PERFECT.
Can you confirm please that Super Mario Sunshine works perfectly with 480p patch?Because,while the game is running flawlessly,the tv image is not at the center of the TV,at least for me.This is weird because any other game tun fine in 480p except SMS and WarioWorld which have problems.What settings do you use?

klio451

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Badablek I would like ask you whether you could host the wii flow_mod_r306 which you compiled by yourself maybe on mediafire?I know you could say I should compile it by myself or I schould wait until a revision will be uploaded by the wiiflow mod owners and committers.But I can't wait 'cause I want to test the 480p patch immeadiately and I absolutely don't know how I have to compile it.Please make it for me.PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@klio451 : the latest dol is always uploaded by FIX94...check IRC for link or wait until it's released on googlecode...
R307 was uploaded some minutes ago

panmusic : I only have some little black borders on all games...except Mario Sunshine, you're right. I didn't noticed it was not centered.
(but as 480p was removed on all PAL games, this is not a problem for me)

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@Badablek thanks for your reply!Can you please try BG&E,PoPWW,Skies of Arcadia and tell me if these games are playable in ANY video form?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@[member='Badablek']:
This link is to my private dropbox, which always changes, please remove the link, if people want the latest they should wait till tomorrow/sunday for my weekly release ;)

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use wiigator/wiipower cMIOS and use backup/multi/retail discs in conjunction with Neogamma, but no sd card. ( only for older Wii's )
In fact, I don't even use the System Menu anymore. I use a modified version of bootmii that takes me straight into USB Loader GX. From there I can choose to launch a disc if I want to. Last time I went into the System Menu there were spider webs all over the screen.
I have FAR to may Retail GC games for that...but on topic: retail disc work from loaders? So do multigames disc also load?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BTW why do youn use a modified version of bootmii? Priiloader can forward dols.

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
link removed FIX94.

@panmusic : I only have Beyond Good & Evil and POP Warrior Within...will try them on DML 1.3

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i finally got a different sd card.

I got the Sandisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 card with 30MB second rate and now DML 1.3 works perfect with it.
Games boot up about 2-3 seconds after it shows the GCL screen. No freezes or error messages either so far.

otenis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@klio451 : the latest dol is always uploaded by FIX94...check IRC for link or wait until it's released on googlecode...
R307 was uploaded some minutes ago

panmusic : I only have some little black borders on all games...except Mario Sunshine, you're right. I didn't noticed it was not centered.
(but as 480p was removed on all PAL games, this is not a problem for me)

Yes, Super Mario Sunshine Pal has that problem. The graphic problems seem to be exclusive to pal versions. IMHO, not a big problem. I have no qualms in downloading a different region backup of a game I own, report the problem and wait it out. I guess there are bigger problems than a couple of games, in specific versions, who break compatibility

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hey 'sup guys. Listen, I've become n00b in this new DML. So my doubts are this:
1. Why does the GCLoader just stucks whenever I load my game? The first time i tried it, it worked; the game doesn't load on DML booter.. I already have the game in GCReEx format, any recommendations?
2. CFG Loader is now compatible with this new DML. It still doesn't work for me.
Change a different SD card or load a game disc ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?