Not open for further replies.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After testing, I got these results:
Pal480p works with composite cable.
Pal480p (patched) just gives me a black screen after the GCLoader.

I seriously need to get a better television that supports component cables, either that or just be happy with what I have and just bare with it for now.

Zero Aurion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how there's absolutely no difference what-so-evr, but yet there's still a bunch of sheeple that believe w/e is told to them... the more expensive, the better, right?

That is simply not true, sure that video is pretty much useless to show the difference.
Component has better quality than S-Video/Composite it is a simple fact.
That video I brought is pretty useless as Sangor says.

let's use this link for a proper explanation

http://www.gamespot....162297/p-2.html

WOW, I take it back. Guess that vid just wasn't a good comparison. Component kicks Composite's ass! Thing that sucks is i got an old tv that only has composite compatibilty... I want one of those component now... though i can live with my composite

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I seriously need to get a better television that supports component cables, either that I just be happy with what I have and just bare with it for now.
Thats not really surprising, if you just set PAL 480p DML will automatically set to PAL576i/480i, only if you set the patched mode, it will also use 480p ingame. Composite cables cant transmit 480p so no wonder you get a blackscreen.

Reactions: 1 person

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dml 1.3 still not compatible with usb loader gx. rev 58 for that loader still best option.
I cannot load any other game than my last loaded game....

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dml 1.3 still not compatible with usb loader gx. rev 58 for that loader still best option.
I cannot load any other game than my last loaded game....
mod 15 added support for DML 1.2 with dimok dropping support for older versions soon
Yes, sorry: Great!

From googlecodepage:

Dimok said:

Ok guys I added support for both older DML revisions and v1.2 for now as temporary solution. The older DML revision support will be dropped later.
Also I added display of game sizes on GC delete menu and added a default GC banner sound. GC cache banner sound will also be loaded now if one is present otherwise the default is used.
I also fixed a bug when trying to store NAND emu on 2nd usb port when using both USB ports for HDDs with d2x.

R1156 MOD15:
IOS249:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o5zzyg6b8vywsn
IOS222:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ceitis70nh80yen

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I seriously need to get a better television that supports component cables, either that or just be happy with what I have and just bare with it for now.
Thats not really surprising, if you just set PAL 480p DML will automatically set to PAL576i/480i, only if you set the patched mode, it will also use 480p ingame. Composite cables cant transmit 480p so no wonder you get a blackscreen.
Thanks for your help, anyway. :)

I'm thinking of upgrading to a 16GB at some point to support more room for NGC games (as the average for me, is usually 1 or 2 games on a 2GB card), does it really matter what class type it is?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I'm thinking of upgrading to a 16GB at some point to support more room for NGC games (as the average for me, is usually 1 or 2 games on a 2GB card), does it really matter what class type it is?
I have a class4 8GB. No problems here.
Here in holland you can get an 32Gb for about 20 euro's.

http://www.scheerenfoppen.nl/nl/foto-en-camcorder/geheugenkaarten/sd-geheugencards/integral/32gb-sdhc-20mbs-sd-card/p43581

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
2 Questions with version 1.3 :
1. For those of us with older Wii's that can read DVD-R, does "real disk loading" mean ONLY retail disks or does that include burned backups, too?
2. With all Nintendo code gone, is the compatibility for retail disks now the same as running them off the SD?

I would like to know that aswell...

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DML 1.3 works great on usb loader gx mod r15
confirmed. I have no problems here. DML 1.3 with USBloader-GX mod 15 ftw
Me 3. However, when using GCN games in the extracted format (with GCReEx), GX won't see the games. I think GX might not yet support that format for the games. I'm using mod15 too and it's the best loader known to man.

Actually, I should ask first, is it possible to load the extracted games at all with the new DML or do they have to be in ISO format?

cloudstrifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USBloader-GX mod 15 let me choose patches?
Thanks for All!

Other question, 1.3 is Rev 59?
If not, where can i download 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 versions?

fldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

http://www.scheerenf...-sd-card/p43581
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INTEGRAL-32GB-CLASS-10-SDHC-MEMORY-CARD-ULTIMA-PRO-SD-/120631046919?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_MemoryCards&hash=item1c162bb307#ht_2648wt_1033

same price, worldwide ;)

Reactions: 1 person

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

http://www.scheerenf...-sd-card/p43581
http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_2648wt_1033

same price, worldwide ;)
Cool, that's 24,49 euro

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Been away for a couple of days, what's new with DML v1.3? Does it run retail disks now? Also do USB Loader GX and Neo Gamma work with it with no disk? If so where can I get the new versions of USB Loader GX and Neo Gamma?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using R58

Super smash bros melee freezes at the loading screen on stage 8 everytime.

I've tried with unshrunken iso and shrunken iso and i get the same thing.

I've also tried 2 different copies of the game.

Im using a micro sd card transend 8GB formatted to fat32 with 64kb clusters and its a class 6 card.

Gonna reformat the card now and try again

Any other ideas?

Could it be the save file?(im using a generic gamecube memory card,Nyko brand i believe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P