Not open for further replies.

ngelDiezFernndez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
9esferas.es
XP
Country
added donation info on the first post, the goal is 200 Euros yeah.

new DML or whatever the name will be, will be released by crediar yes.

sorry no paypal here for the reason mentioned in post #966
Haha, i was not really sure if DML is still the name ^_^

Dam, i will have to find a solution for this service :-/

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Only a moneybookers account here on my side bc I got scammed with paypal for several thousand USD ... moneybookers account is indeed [email protected]
Ouch...sad to hear that. :(

Never heard of moneybookers, I'm afraid. Erm...do they accept money from a paypal bank?

@topic: I'd say the video is 45 minutes long exactly to show that there is pretty much zero lag or sound bleeps left. I don't see how that is not worth cheering about. :)

ngelDiezFernndez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
9esferas.es
XP
Country
I'm trying to set up the credit car over MB but its almost a steal, the force you to check a 1-2€! draw in order to active the account and they didnt return you, 1-2€!!, when Ebay gives you (no take from you) 0.01 or something like that in order to activate

Maybe some admin can do a paypal account in order to transfer it later to MB, it should be good coz i bet most people doesnt use MB. I didnt have any problems with Paypal (paying) all those years i've used it, but maybe with independent paypal account for later transfer G0dlike dont have any kind of problem. Just an idea of course

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, please forgive my ignorance on this matter, but how exactly do the Mario Kart arcade games work in that they can now work via DML. I mean are these arcade games some form of a modified Gamecube or are they something else? Also I don't want to start a debate about piracy or anything but how would a person go about even obtaining a legal copy of the Mario Kart arcade games? Would it even be cost effective to do so?

No matter what though, the improvements being made on DML are very impressive.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
DaFees: If you find the roms I could show you how to run the games with dolphin to start :)

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaFees: If you find the roms I could show you how to run the games with dolphin to start :)

Ok, but wouldn't finding the roms be illegal? I mean yes I know Google is my friend, but that's not exactly legal. Oh and yes maybe the roms could be run in Dolphin but one that doesn't answer my question and two my machine can't handle the dolphin emulator. Your comment does make me want to ask another question though. Let me reiterate my previous question though. How do these Mario Kart arcade machines work? Are they like a modified Gamecube and that the roms could be manipulated to run on a gamecube or no? My other question is then, how would these roms technically be classified? Would they be classified as Gamecube roms and thus found with all other Gamecube games or would the be classified as MAME roms and found with all the other MAME roms/chds?

Oh and forgive me if any of these questions / this discussion is a little too far over the line.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
How do these Mario Kart arcade machines work? Are they like a modified Gamecube and that the roms could be manipulated to run on a gamecube or no? My other question is then, how would these roms technically be classified? Would they be classified as Gamecube roms and thus found with all other Gamecube games or would the be classified as MAME roms and found with all the other MAME roms/chds?

The Triforce boards used to run the games are in fact like dolphin aka gamecube boards, correct slighlty modified but correct.

A game dump would be classified as Mame rom/chd but I dont think you will be able to find one.

larys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hi Godlike. Well i try to donate but it says i need to enter a valid Recipient name. Whats the name?

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there a set goal for the fundraiser? Does it end at a certain date or continues until you guys reach the goal?

larys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I'm trying to set up the credit car over MB but its almost a steal, the force you to check a 1-2€! draw in order to active the account and they didnt return you, 1-2€!!, when Ebay gives you (no take from you) 0.01 or something like that in order to activate

no they take 1-2euro to validate your account and then when u verify , they put that amount back to your account.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
So is there a set goal for the fundraiser? Does it end at a certain date or continues until you guys reach the goal?

The goal is € 350,- and the fundraiser will be open until the goal is met, at least it will be open till end of february. see 1st post for info on the total ammount reached.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i'd set the bar to 400. i dont like it that you alone in the end paid 200, and the whole community will be paying 200,too. but that's just me.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thank goodness for VPN nowadays