Hacking Dios Mios Lite just loads disc in drive instead of in SD??

BobbyBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Dios Mios Lite and followed all steps in this guide: http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/99708-dios-mios-lite-guide.html

It's Dios Mios Lite r2.2 and I tried loading it through NeoGamma and it just loaded up the GameCube disk I already had in the drive.

I've been having alot of problems with Dios Mios(Lite) so I did this installation after a clean re-format of a 32 GB sd card with 64kb clusters. I used DiskEx to create the converted ISO file/folder and placed it in the "games" folder on the root of my SD. I don't know how many guides I have followed STEP BY STEP and have gotten countless errors. Now that I've done the fresh installation, I just get this error where it loads the game in the drive. Any help please??

I'm on a 4.2 U wii and I know I followed all the steps in the guide. Format sd>convert ISO>place in right directory (all after installing the dml wad file and neogamma of course)

Before NeoGamma I tried loading through USB Loader GX before, too, and got the same errors.

Dios Mios(Lite) seems really awesome and I'm ecstatic it was made! I'm just perplexed at getting it to work!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's using the disc because your setting is wrong.
Old DIOS MIOS (like v2.2) used default settings if the config sent to DIOS MIOS (Lite) was wrong.
New DIOS MIOS version now tell the user that the config is wrong.

Default settings are: launch from disc, no cheat code, video mode auto
DIOS MIOS 2.2 require new settings format. If you use an old USBLoader which wasn't updated to work with that new expecting settings format then DIOS MIOS will not understand it and runs in default mode.

Unfortunately, following old, not updated guides will not tell you that information.

Neogamma is not working with DML 2.2+, or DM2.0+
USBLoaderGX currently need to be updated to a beta revision (as no official version is released past 3.0 yet)
Cfg, Wiiflow and PostLoader works too, and you will have to find their latest revision to be sure it's working with all version of DM(L).

Also, DIOS MIOS 2.2 is old. The latest version is v2.6, but users often use 2.4 as there are some black screen problem with some settings (but try 2.6 first).

BobbyBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works perfectly!!! Thank you so much!!!! And by the way congratulations on making such a wonderful program and I personally thank you for making this possible!!:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...