Dios Mios help

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Kinaibhlan, Jan 24, 2013.

Jan 24, 2013

Dios Mios help by Kinaibhlan at 5:51 AM (363 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Kinaibhlan
    OP

Newcomer Kinaibhlan Future Game Developer

United States
    When I try to play a Gamecube iso in neogamma with Dios Mios it tells me to put a gamecube game in so I put one in. When i start the downloaded iso game via SD card it plays the disk instead of the game i selected. When I put a wii game in it has errors. I want to know what's wrong or if there's another way to make this work. Just so you know I'm a total noob with wii homebrew and stuff I paid someone to hack the wii but now I want to play gamecube games and I followed some tutorials but now i'm really close and just need some help.

2. Mah Boi

Newcomer Mah Boi I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

United States
    Do NOT use Neogamma first off. Though it supports DML, it hasn't been updated since. Try using Wiiflow, or some other loader.

Wiiflow: http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/

Note: there are other USB loaders you can use, and booting games doesn't just necessarily require an SD card, you can use a USB device as well, if you don't got one, and plan on buying one, I'd search around for compatibility lists, because not all USB devices function properly with loaders.

Regards,
    Dylan