Homebrew Dios Mios help

Kinaibhlan

Future Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to play a Gamecube iso in neogamma with Dios Mios it tells me to put a gamecube game in so I put one in. When i start the downloaded iso game via SD card it plays the disk instead of the game i selected. When I put a wii game in it has errors. I want to know what's wrong or if there's another way to make this work. Just so you know I'm a total noob with wii homebrew and stuff I paid someone to hack the wii but now I want to play gamecube games and I followed some tutorials but now i'm really close and just need some help.

Mah Boi

I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNER?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do NOT use Neogamma first off. Though it supports DML, it hasn't been updated since. Try using Wiiflow, or some other loader.

Wiiflow: http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/

Note: there are other USB loaders you can use, and booting games doesn't just necessarily require an SD card, you can use a USB device as well, if you don't got one, and plan on buying one, I'd search around for compatibility lists, because not all USB devices function properly with loaders.

Regards,
Dylan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: so much lightning shit makes valley of bowser from super mario world tame in comparison